Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma gave a sharp yell as the vampire tackled him. With her forcing his arms down and straddling him, he realized she was stronger than the average human and began to panic.
    No! She's trying to rape me! Trying to take away my purity! Wait, am I still pure? I don't know! This is bad!
    His legs still free, he tried to knee her off of himself, striking her in the backside.

2. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira who was centimeters from biting his neck, but suddenly stopped as she felt a sharp pain in her back side from him kneeing her. She threw her head back and growled, letting go of his arms. She glared at him but then realized he was now free from her grasp. This left her at a disadvantage as she wasn't at her full strenght

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Normally, in a scenario like this, Karma would go for the kill and thrust his claws into her or whip out his blade and cleave her in half. But due to his panic and curiosity, he only wished to get her away. With his arms free, he thrust them forward, firmly planting his hands against her chest as he shoved her off of himself. Kicking out his legs, he scooted away from her before jumping to his feet, readying his Vocale Violin. With his violin in hand, he played out a question.
    "Hey, what are doing!? Trying to take advantage of me like that!?"
    Karma waited for a response from the woman, who's tattered clothes exposed more than he was expecting. He slightly blushed, but could not look away out of caution.

4. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Donavan fell Lorena collapse on him and moved his arms around her. Just as he was about to take the moment further Oran burst in the door spouting something. Donavan rolled over on his side sliding Lorena onto the bed and covering her with a blanket. He then rolled back over and grumbled at Oran.
    "This shit always happened.... I grab her asre someone walks in, she leans in for a kiss.... i knew i should have moved the dresser in front of the door... bunch of voyeur pirates.... Look lad can't we have SOME PRIVACY ON THIS SHIP!" Donavan finally roared so the entire ship could hear him.
    "Oran was it, look I know ye be mad over ye treasure me lass took. Thing is she spent or sold all ye things, but ye take these two gold pouches and give us some peace for the night we be even ya?" He used his foot and kicked the two closest pouches his way.
    "And don't worry about me lad, me own curse seems to counter hers, not that it matters"

5. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Oran took a swig and looked to Donavan.
    "Few things, 'lad'. You and your pirate friends are currently still alive an' well because I felt like doing this diplomatically. So, I'd not try talkin' down to me if you want to keep me in a good mood because frankly this piss water you call rum ain't cuttin' it."
    He chugged the remainder of his rum and set the keg down beside him. "Second, this ain't about me wanting my money back. This about the principle of the thing. What kind of pirate would I be if I let some random whore get away with robbin' me blind and dropping me in a gutter?"
    Oran then sat back in his chair, his hands resting on his gut. "Third, if call me lad again, I'll fillet you faster than you can say "well keelhaul me mother." Now, I want to talk with the girl."

6. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Lorena mumbled when she heard Orans voice. Just as she was about to get up, Donavan had already rolled over and covered her up. She was quite surprised at this action. As the two talked, Lorena rolled of on the other side of the bed and crawled over to the chair where her gun was.

Lorena stood up from the side of the bed with the gun aimed at Oran. She had a rather pissed off look on her face.
    "Ye had better make this quick. Even if ye can't die, I shall enjoy shooting ye over an over again."
    She snarled and pulled the hammer back on the gun
    "Ye know damn well it wasn't me fault ye were ditched in a gutter. It was ye fault ye were dead to begin with. I tried to push ye away, but ye be so damn persistent in kissing me and the kiss lasted far to long. How was I supposed to know ye weren't actually dead. Madame had the in house doctor check ye pulse and deemed ye dead. They be the ones who ditched ye body, not me. So what is it ye want from me?"
    She raised her brow at him
    "As a pirate ye know damn well the dead be fair game to take from"

Semira fell back when he pushed her off. She was to weak to fight but needed nourishment. She used whatever energy she had to attack him but failed. She sat hunched over looking at him. The glow or her eyes faded and her body changed to one that looked more innocent and human she gave him a desperate look
    "Hungry......need food"
    She started crawling towards him.
    "Blood.. give me your blood"

7. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma tilted his head at the last statement, realizing what her true intentions were, slightly disappointed.
    Oh, so no rape. Well, crap. No, good! That's good! She just wants my blood. So that is fine. Wait, no, that's bad! What is it!?
    Karma shut his eyes to think about the situation and calm down, before reopening them after making his decision.
    Now that she has changed into what seems to be a weaker form, this would be the moment to strike her down.
    As he walked to the woman, he pulled a sharp device from his coat. Upon reaching her, he knelt down and pulled off the needle from the output hose of his blood filter, then rolled up his left sleeve and sank the input needle into a vein within his forearm.
    There was a time when I would slaughter a humanoid leech like this. Why am I doing this? Probably just because, probably just because I am turning soft, probably out of pity.
    Turning the valve, he held out the short hose to Semira as it dripped blood, the toxins being filtered as it passed through the device.
    "Drink."

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred was stirred from his slumber by some very loud shouting coming from the next room over, much to his displeasure. He listened in to see if the noises would continue but before long, things were relatively quiet again.
    "Should I leave Trinity here and investigate on my own...?"
    Thinking the question over, he slowly opened his eyes and was just about to get up when he finally noticed something. The thought occurred to him that he felt unusually warm but since he was still half asleep, he didn't realize why that was until he saw Trinity right next to him. She had nuzzled up to him, looking to be the very picture of comfort and contentment. As he saw her sleeping so peacefully, Mordred quickly let the idea go and closed his eyes.
    "Whatever it may be, surely the crew can see to it on their own."
    He laid his head back down and slowly drifted off back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

On the deck of the Dragon, two pirates with curious looks on their faces approached a third who was looking off in the distance through a telescope. They looked at each other, then looked back at him, then one of them finally spoke up.
    "What are you--"
    "GAAH! Don't sneak up on me like that!"
    "My bad. So, uh, what are you looking at?"
    "I was just watching Karma. I wanted to make sure he's not in any trouble."

The third pirate spoke up.
    "So...is he?"
    "I'm not really sure. This woman came out of nowhere and jumped him."
    The other two pirates looked shocked and horrified.
    "Well, why didn't you say anything?!"
    "HEY, hey, hear me out. She didn't have a weapon and it didn't look like she was trying to hurt him, she was just kinda...straddling him. It kinda looked like they were about to...you know."

There was silence for a few moments.

"Is she hot?"
    "Oh yeah, definitely. She's got this whole "sexy demoness" thing down like you wouldn't believe."
    "GIVE ME THAT SCOPE!"
    Not bothering to wait for permission, the first pirate grabbed the scope and looked towards Karma off in the distance.
    "Oooh, yeah. I see what you mean."
    He put the scope down and turned towards them, a serious look on his face.
    "Gentlemen...I think that woman might be...a succubus!"

"DIBS!"
    "Dude, you can't call dibs on a succubus! Can you?"
    "I don't know, I've never even seen one before! Wait, aren't they supposed to steal your soul after you have sex with them?"
    "Nah dude, that's vampires."
    "Really? I thought vampires were the ones that turn into wolves if they see their shadow at the end of winter."
    "No, you're thinking of chimeras."
    "Ohhh, now it makes sense."
    "I've still got dibs, by the way."
    "Well, it might not be as good as that fight we saw earlier, but...I challenge you to fisticuffs!"
    "I accept your challenge!"

The two pirates started brawling all over the deck of the ship while the third took back his scope and continued watching.
    "Wait, what are they doing now? Is that blood? Ooh, she's into the freaky stuff, me likey."

OOT: Yes, this post was basically filler, I just didn't want to get left too far behind.

9. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    As he knelt down and offered her the hose with dripping blood, she put her lips to the hose. She began drinking the blood he was offering her, her cuts and bruises started to heal slowly. Unfortunately for him, she hadn't fed in a long while and would drain him completely. She started sucking on the tube in order to make the blood come faster. She grabbed his arm and held it firmly so he couldn't pull away from her, even with the blood she had consumed, it wasn't enough to make her much stronger. She would need a lot more that when he could offer her, in order for her to reach her full strength.

Trinity heard the noise next door as well but was to comfortable and tired to investigate. Plus she didn't want to go anywhere near those pirates again, not after what had happened. She felt slight movement from Mordred, She has wondered if he to heard the noise, or was he just stirring in his sleep. when she no longer felt him move, she lifted her head to look up at him. He looked so peaceful sleeping. She smiled and rested her head on his chest before drifting back to sleep

10. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    She's getting a little overexcited about this.
    "Stop."

Karma expected this to happen. Already, he started feeling odd from the blood loss. Using his free arm, he flipped the valve, cutting off the flow. With the same arm, he picked up the bow of his violin and began raking it across, barely playing it well enough to be understandable.
    "For y-our ow-n safety, I hav-e to stop y-ou now. By dr-inking from m-e, you hav-e bound y-ours-elf to me. With-in my bl-ood, is a sub-stance that, af-ter con-suming ev-en once, you deve-lop a depen-dency to. If I c-ould filter it, I w-ould, bu-t I ca-n't."

11. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Oran just shrugged. "Pirate Code doesn't account for the dead getting back up again though, so I think we go by the normal rules for stealing from a pirate."
    He kicked himself up out his chair and slowly walked towards Lorena. "You pay with your life or you pay us back in whatever way I see fit. So what will it be? Down to the Locker or throw yourself on my mercy?"

12. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    As Oran spoke his threats Donavans brow grew with anger. When he got up and began walking towards Lorena, Donavan got up himself and grabbed his cutlass, and bomb belt
    "I don't think so lad!" He charged Oran running his sword through his gut and launching them both out the door and onto the ground. He pulled his drunken self up and pulled his sword out of Oran.
    "If ye want a payment of life how bout i show ye the value of yers! No one will touch me crew while I still breath, Draw ye weapon and settle this" Donavan pulled a bomb from the belt before putting in on and tossed it at Oran, it's contents only known to Donavan.
    A duel against this rogue in another man's ship, drunk and only in me briefs, gods this will be a tale for the boys....

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Semira glared up at him when he stopped her from feeding. She stood up and wiped the blood from her mouth
    "bound? What do you mean by bound?"
    she looked down at the tube, she wanted more blood, She wondered how much of a fight he would put up if she were to tackle him to the ground and bit into him. But she was also curious as to what he meant by being bound. Was there really a thing?

Semira snarled
    "Neither"
    she pulled the trigger shooting him in the shoulder as he was walking towards her, just before Donavan charged Oran. Lorena quickly followed and stood at the door to watch the two dual.
    "two pirates that can't die..this will be interesting"

14. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Oran lay on the floor, clutching his wounds.
    "God damn it! Why? That really god damned hurt! You people can't take a joke."
    He lay there in silence for a couple moments before he began laughing. Due to his wounds however, his laughter came out more like he coughing.
    "I thought it would have been obvious! Oran Hades going on a three year revenge quest against a woman that snogged him to death? Gods, it's like you people don't know me at all."

15. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma grinned as he rose to his feet, hiding his dizziness. He pulled the blood filter's needle out and discarded the filter before putting away the rest of the device. With both hands free, he answered her question with the violin.
    "I apologize for being unable to speak normally to you, but it is impossible otherwise. When I say "bound", I mean that you have developed a dependency to me. Each day, from this point on, you must consume a portion of my blood. Doesn't mean you can't have anyone else's blood. You can fill up on other random fools you happen across. But for me. For me, my blood serves a dual purpose as both your antidote, and your poison. Without returning for my blood, the poison within my blood that you have consumed will take effect. That's how I have my vengeance on mosquitoes."
    Karma did a slight laugh, mainly an action rather than a sound. He stepped close to Semira, stroking her hair.
    "From this day forward, I am your greatest priority. If I die, you will, eventually, die. If you run Not a peaceful death, either. First, you will begin to get head-splitting headache. Next, you will begin to hallucinate, with bleeding through every opening and orifice of your body. You will shed tears of blood. Vomit blood. Even your skin itself will bleed as you writhe in agony. Normally, it is the human that becomes the thrall of the demon. But now, the demon is the thrall of the human."
    Karma threw his head back, release another, more vehement, silent laugh.
    I wonder if she will buy that lie.

16. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    "That's because we don't!" Donavan shouted. Irate at Oran, for asking why he attacked him.
    "We take jest, hell this night has been full of them! But did ye captain not teach ye not to make idle threats? From the moment ye walked in this ship, which even I'm a guest on ye start threats, did ye lose ye mind when they sent ye to the gutter?"
    Clearly in pissed off Donavan began to hold his head.
    "Look, i don't rightly care what ye are here for or why even. Fact of the matter is ye go after Lorena, ye going after one of me crew so i'll bury ye sorry corpse. I think i've proven that enough. If ye have business that ain't a bad jest or revenge speak, if not I'm going back to bed or to the fucking beach ye keep this up"
    Still in his briefs he spoke his drunken mind

17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Lorena crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame
    "You'd be surprised how many pirates hold a grudge. Its why me ship is in the bottom of the deep blue"
    She raised a brow
    "As fer knowing ye, we only met once...an well it ended ye in the gutter."
    Lorena noticed Donavan holding his head, she pushed herself off the door frame and walked over to him placing her hand on his shoulder
    "Down boy... ye getting yourself all worked up"
    She twirled his chest hair with her finger
    "I love it when ye get all protective of me"
    She smirked and then turned her attention to Oran
    "So if ye was joking, then why ye break down our door?"
    she raised her brow
    "And what is it ye really be after? fer ye to track me down"

Semira had a look of complete horror upon her face even when he approached her and stroked her hair. She blinked after a few moments
    "I-I am bound to your forever....."
    How is this possible, she had never heard of such a thing, then again she was locked up in the cave for quite some time. Things have changed, she did the only things she could think of. She dropped to her knees at his feet
    "If this is the case than...."
    she looked up at him
    "that makes you my master"
    She bowed down to him
    "I suppose since I am bound to you and in order for me to feed, I must do as you tell me"
    she spoke in a muffled tone as she was facing the ground

18. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma patted her on the head.
    "Good girl."
    Seeing the state of her clothes, he scowled.
    "But any servant of mine must wear good clothes. I would let you wear my coat in the meantime, but it's a little too heavy. Excuse me for a moment..."
    Earlier, he had noticed that they were being spied on by the ship's crew. Pulling out his crossbow, he raised it quickly and launched a bolt. Flying several hundred yards, the bolt struck the spyglass and skewered it to the mast, leaving the pirate's hands empty.

"There, we have privacy. Peepers..." Shaking his head as he turned back around, he pulled Semira up to her feet. "You can't walk if you are kneeling. Now, come walk with me, I want to hear your story."
    Karma began to walk back to the ship.
    "By the way, have any type of clothes you like wearing? Nun? Sailor? Something elegant, fit for nobles?

#618 Core, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
  19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

Semira nodded as she stood up and started walking with him
    "My story?"
    she gave him a confused look wondering what story of hers he wanted to hear. She shook her head and answered his next question
    "something dark and... revealing"
    she smirked, but then realized she was probably stepping out of line
    "Unless you have something in particular you want me to wear?"
    she then tilted her head realizing she never got her masters name
    "What am I to call you, I don't necessarily know your name, unless I am to just call you master every where I go"
    she looked in the direction they were headed
    "Where are we going?"

20. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Karma pointed at the ship with the bow of his violin.
    "We are heading that way. Enough drunk men on it, you could probably get enough sips from all of them to fill up. Also, as fancy as that ship is, I'd be surprised if they didn't have anything decent to wear. They probably have what you are wanting, but I think you would be better suited having a white, wool robe that covered you entirely. Even better if it is baggy."
    That how you do it. The girl wants black and sexy, I choose white and kosher.
    "Anyway, call me..."
    Wait for it... wait for it... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait foooooooooooor iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
    "... Karma."
    Now to pursue the "story".
    "Now that you know a little about me, I want to know a little about you, little slave. When I asked about your 'story', I was wanting to know why you were here, who you are, that kind of story."