Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    As I'm walking down a long hallway, I notice Sean walking into a room. From the look on his face, I think he might've found something. I walk into the room, and sure enough...there's a girl here who's been taken prisoner by the elves! The poor girl...she looks pale, and I can hear her stomach growling from here. I clench my fists, trying to stop myself from showing how angry I really am...
    "How could they do something like this? These elves are worse than I thought. As a hero of justice and the captain of the Dragon, I will NOT let them get away with this!"
    I turn to Sean.
    "Get her out of those shackles, if you can. I'll get the others. She might need a healer, so it'd be good to have Tyr here at least."
    I walk back out of the room and call out to the rest of the crew to let them know we've found someone.

"Hmm?"
    As he's hiding in the tall grass, Mordred notices something bump into his foot. He looks down, a curious expression on his face.
    "A cat, here on Levia Infernis? I doubt cats are native to this island, although I suppose anything is possible."
    Then he jumps back slightly with a look of shock when, to his even greater surprise, the cat transforms into a young girl right before his eyes. For a few seconds, he is completely and utterly speechless.
    "A catgirl...huh."
    That was all he could manage at the moment. Just then, Mordred notices someone calling out to him. He slowly looks up to the man as he silently berates himself for being so careless.
    "I've spent so long hiding in the shadows, evading detection from even the most skilled trackers, only to be rooted out by a naked, unconscious catgirl. Fate has a strange sense of humor."
    He lets out a small sigh and responds.
    "Who...or rather, what in the world are you people?"
    He shakes his head and waves dismissively.
    "I suppose that doesn't matter at the moment. Your comrade appears to be injured, give me a moment..."
    He glances towards the man's hand.
    "...And I would appreciate it if you would put that away. There is no need for it at the moment."

He turned his attention back to the unconscious catgirl and knelt down beside her. He immediately noticed that she was bleeding from a head injury, so he reached into a pouch on his belt and scooped out some ground-up herbs and leaves that had healing properties. He gently applied them to her forehead, carefully spreading it over the entire wound.
    "That should take care of her injury, but she will need some time to recover."
    Deciding that there wasn't really any other option, he took off his own cloak and wrapped her in it both to cover her and so she wouldn't get sick from exposure to the elements. He picked her up in his arms and turned back to the man in front of him.
    "She needs a place to rest. We should take her back to your ship and find a bed for her to lay down in. She will also need water when she wakes up to help her recover from blood loss."

2. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie looked at the two men that walked into the room with little to no expression on her face. However, when one handed her an apple, she pulled away, her shackles sliding across the floor as she did so. She looked at the other when he spoke. "They do this because they can." Her ears dropped slightly. "I don't know how long I've been on this ship...it seems like forever."

3. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    He was surprised when she pulled away as he offered her an apple. Sean saw her chains as they where dragged across the floor. Sean charged up his dagger to get it hot enough to slice thru her chains. He tried to do the same to her shackles, but they wouldn't budge.
    "leon, these shackles must be enchanted, I can't cut thru them. but at least her chains aren't." Sean tried to smile but with his mind so concentrated on the mission at hand, it was hard for him. so he did the next best thing.
    " At least I can get you out of your chains. your safe now that we're here. We're sort of after the elves, we're trying to rescue a princess as well as trying to keep a powerful sword out of their hands."

Zerron puts his dagger away as he approached the man and trinity. "Ty is not gonna like this... anyways lets take her back to the dragon. And you don't need to worry, thats how I usually meet others these days. Can't be too careful. But anyways I'm Zerron, the flame ninja of the group. We've been sent here by the King to rescue his daughter, the princess, as well as to prevent a certain elf king from getting a hold of a very powerful sword." He said as the walked towards the dragon, keeping his watchful eye on him.
    "the elves have already tricked us by leaving from a secret port, and also using their own interpretation of time. " as they baorded the ship, he looked over the man who was watching them.
    "But tell me, what are you doing on an island like this? and more importantly, do you like or hate elves?" For some odd reason he was sensing some dark energy coming off of this guy. Zerron would have to make sure that he kept his eye on this one...

4. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    When the news that a prisoner had been found reached the ears of the boarding party, the group strode down into the depths of the boat. Vizard and Gizzard argued with Hexy the whole way there, only stopping to do their hair on the off-grounds it was a female prisoner. Clun looked solemn, and Tyrcestus had only the utmost concern on his face.
    When they entered the room, Hexy put her hands to her mouth in horror and shock. Clun squeezed the hilt of his club, imagining an elf neck there instead. Vizard, Gizzard and Tyrcestus immediately ran over to her.
    Tyrcestus raised a hand to hold the two pervs back before they ruined everything with their usual dumb machismo, which even they seemed to be aware of as they backed off obediently. He extended a hand to her, a clear gesture of friendship.
    "Listen," he said softly, kindly, trying to make it clear he meant her no harm. "I'm a healer. If you give me your hand, I promise I'll make the pain go away."

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    It's hard to even look directly at her. When I first started out on my journey, I knew I was going to see things that were...unpleasant. But now that I'm actually seeing it for myself, I can hardly even keep my emotions in line. I feel...sorry for her, angry at the elves, disgusted that something like this could happen to an innocent person and a few other feelings that I can't even describe. I had no idea. I feel so stupid for realizing it just now, but I really had no idea how cruel and twisted some people could be. But I can't keep thinking about it now. I push those thoughts to the back of my mind and keep a stern, focused expression on my face. I motion towards Vizard and Gizzard.
    "You two. Take a look around, see if you can find the keys to get these shackles off."
    I turn to Hexy.
    "Sean says those things are enchanted. Try to dispel it, if you can."
    I turn to Clun.
    "Look around for food and water, if they have some here, it'd be easier than getting it from our ship."
    Then I turn back to the prisoner. Looking right at her, it's hard for me to even talk, but I manage to get the words out somehow.
    "I know you must have been through a lot, but...I need to ask you something. Please, try to remember. Did the elves have any more prisoners on the ship?"

Mordred raised an eyebrow, looking surprised at what this Zerron had just told him.
    "You are the king's men? And you came to this island on that bizarre pirate vessel? This is becoming more absurd by the minute."
    He let out a sigh.
    "But I suppose I have no reason to doubt your story. No mere band of pirates in their right mind would dare approach this island. And I could tell from your demonstration earlier that at the very least, you are the flame ninja you claim to be, and you seem to have some skill in the craft. That being the case, I will believe your story for the time being and I will answer both of your questions at once. I traveled here, completely alone, to one of the deadliest islands known to humankind, based solely on rumors and hearsay that the elves might be invading this island in search of a legendary sword. My name is Mordred. I have no title to claim as my own, though much like yourself, you could say I am an assassin of sorts."

When the reached the ship, the two of them made their way to an empty bedroom and Mordred gently laid the catgirl down on the bed. He then sat down on a nearby chair and turned back to Zerron.
    "I can watch the girl for now. If it is at all possible, I wish to talk to the leader of your group. Tell him that I have some very valuable information for him concerning the elves. Also tell him that I will be joining your group on this expedition. I had hoped to resolve this matter on my own, but...there are simply too many of them to deal with on my own."

6. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie looked at the healer with a wary gaze, then looked from Sean to Leon. She shook her head. "If there were others, I never saw them." She replied in a soft tone, as she moved her eyes back towards the healer. "This is happening; right?" She asked. "I'm not hallucinating?" She added.

7. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Vizard and Gizzard immediately slipped from the room, no longer joking around, the seriousness of the woman's plight tearing apart their joking facades. Clun headed out after them. Hexy immediately knelt next to the prisoner, and her fingers moved in intricate patterns over the shackles. What looked like a heat haze formed over them, and small green and blue sparks started flying off them. Hexy's brow furrowed in frustration. "This... might take a minute. S-sorry..."
    Tyrcestus pressed the tip of his index finger lightly against hers, and a slight tickle of healing fire coiled down her hand. Almost immediately, all the discomfort and grime on her hand started to recede, burning away painlessly like it had just been placed into a warm bath. "No. It's not. You're free now. In a moment you'll be out those shackles. I won't rush you - just take my hand when you're ready."

8. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Arisa saw the perv brothers and Clun rush out of a room. "What's going on?" She asked, as she raised her brow slightly.

Vixie looked at Hexy as she attempted to free her from her shackles. She then looked back at the healer, noticing that his index finger was pressed against her...she then realized that she felt better...aside from her stomach gurgling in hunger. She moved her yellow gaze towards the healer's face, then towards Hexy. "The elf that kept me in this room enchanted these...everything I've tried, hasn't worked."

9. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I hang my head low. It's funny...ever since I first learned how to use my powers, I've never felt powerless. But here I am, looking right at someone who's in trouble, and I can't really do anything to help them. So I do the only thing I can think of. I smile and try to lift her spirits.
    "Don't worry, we'll get you out of those things one way or another. Once that's done, we'll get you to safety on our ship. You'll never have to see those elves again if you don't want to. We'll take care of them, grab the sword, rescue the princess and get you back to safety in no time!"

10. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Sean was surprised at how this girl was being treated. But finally, after all of these years of traveling around and seeing how some men treated their slaves, He can finally take his anger out on an owner. The storm inside of him was becoming more fierce as he thought. He stood up as he waited for hexy to figure out the enchanted shackles.
    "Take your time to answer, but which elf did this to you?"

He had to walk out of the room for a bit to allow ty and hexy room to work. He couldn't help but say to himself what he was thinking.
    "I wonder how far they've gotten, not far i hope....." As he looked he saw a raven in the cargo hold. one that he's seen one too many times throughout this journey.

Name: Sarret
    sex: Male
    Weapons: dagger, small hand crossbow.
    Class: Traveler/thief
    Abilities: Sarret is a type of thief for hire who tends to steals or gather information
    most of the time, hence him being known as the guy to go to if you want to know or find anything out.
    he's able to gather info so well due to the fact that he can morph into a raven as well as blend into
    any crowded town. In nature he has the same manners as a nobleman and can be a gentleman.

Sarret landed in the main hold to get better eyes on what was going on. as he listened in he saw the lighting ninja sean walk out. he should have flown out of the hold before sean saw him and noticed something. before he had a chance to get away, he was hit with a jolt of energy that knocked him out.
    "Damn... "

Zerron laughed as they got to the ship.
    "well things are about to come more absurd because these 'pirates' aren't actual pirates. just some rich actors who where tired of the stage, so they decided to act like pirates instead...." Zerron laughed as he thought of them. "haven't heard of a more sillier thing, haven't you?" As they got to an empty room and laid trinity down, he heard what Mordred had to say.
    "well, Mordred, I'll have to see if I can get our leader. he might be on the other ship to look for anyone to take prisoner. we need all of the info we can get because so far the elves have been playing dirty and got a head start on us." As he left he cursed the elves under his breath.

As he went down into the cargo hold of the elfin ship, he saw a certain raven being dropped by sean. He watched as the unconscious bird transformed into a thief turned spy that he just knew he was going to run into eventually.
    "Nice shot sean. I'll take this spy back to the ship, but first..." he said as he put Serret's body over his shoulder. "I need to tell ty about a new guest who wants to join us. he may or may not have information thats important to us."

After he found the others, he was that ty was a little busy and told him that when he was finished here that someone was wanting to meet with him back on the ship. He got back to the other ship and tied up Sarret, smiling.
    "I knew karma would come back to bite you soon enough. surely an info broker such as you would know a thing or two about the elf group we're up against and their plains, am I right?" Zerron waited for a response but serret couldn't respond until he gained consciousness again. Zerron decided to sit down to wait for him to wake up.

11. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Clun turned to Arisa. "There's a prisoner, she needs help."
    He promptly walked into one of the rooms, started rummaging through things, then went rigid as though paralyzed, staring at something in a crate. Vizard and Gizzard shot a look at him, then at each other, then shrugged and kept searching, assuming Clun was just having difficulties with that room. They found a pantry and brought their cargo back past Arisa without so much as a single perverted comment to the others.

Hexy seemed to take Vixie's failure as a personal affront, and her fingers twitched with effort as she pumped the shackles full of her own magic. The shackles shook, pinged, seemed to hum a little, but resolutely stayed put. Hexy sat back, bit her lip with thought, then promptly got up and reached into the folds of her bosom. "Thank the gods the pervs aren't here," she muttered, withdrawing a small emerald vial. Tyrcestus remembered seeing that same vial ages ago, back at the king's castle. She then poured one drop of a strange purple ooze on each shackle, and the result was rather spectacular - the metal suddenly began to swell, growing until they easily slipped off the wrists of the girl. They clanked on the wood below and when they stopped growing Tyrcestus could have stood in one of them.
    When she says "thank the gods," does that include me or...?
    Shut. Up.
    Good point, shutting up.
    Hexy slipped the vial back into her bosom exactly half a second before the twins returned - Vizard carried a flask of water, and Gizzard carried what looked like a meat roll of some kind. Both hurried over to the girl, and placed their cargo in their hands before stepping back awkwardly.
    "I thought Clun was getting food," Tyrcestus asked.
    "He got sidetracked with something," Gizzard replied. "We didn't find a key, but you handled that it seems."
    "Hexy did," Tyrcestus admitted. "But now I'm going to do my part..."
    He reached out and took the girl's hand in his own. He closed his eyes, and the wing-marks on his back glowed a fierce orange-red as bright glowing flames, different from Zerron's manipulated true fire as opposed to this magical force, rushed along the former prisoner's frame. She suddenly blazed like the sun, though the sensation felt nothing but pleasant. As Vixie burned, all the dirt and grime peeled off and flickered into ashes which then became nothing, and after about fifteen seconds she looked immaculate, with no sensations of pain or even the slightest irritation present among her whole body. Even her stomach pained her a little less. Tyrcestus stood back to let her stand.
    "How do you feel now?"

12. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Mordred had left the room for a short time to find one of the ship's crewmen and inform him of the situation. The conversation was...odd, to say the least, and Mordred wondered to himself once again how he ended up in this bizarre situation. He then returned to the girl's room and shortly after he did, another crew member delivered some food, water and a set of clothes, then left. Once again alone with the girl, he sat back down in his chair. Now that things were a little more quiet, he turned towards her and looked at her face a little more closely, a hint of curiosity showing in his expression.
    "...Uncanny. Besides for the ears and tail, she does look similar in a way."
    Muttering this under his breath to nobody in particular, he put his feet up on a nearby table, stared up at the ceiling and waited for the girl to wake up.

13. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Trinity started shifting in her sleep. Her head was pounding but she managed to slowly open her eyes. Everything was still groggy and it took some time for her to focus.
    "W-Where am I?"
    she asked in a weak voice not noticing anyone in the room with her. She slowly lifted her hand and placed it where she felt the pain on her head the most and winced when she touched the gash on her head letting out a pained groan

14. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When he heard the catgirl starting to wake up and he noticed that she seemed agitated, Mordred turned his head towards her.
    "Calm down. You're safe, or at least as safe as one can be on the shores of Levia Infernis."
    He stood up and walked next to her bed. He knelt down next to her and spoke quietly, as the thought occurred to him that she might still have quite a headache.
    "I found you-- well, it might be more accurate to say that you found me-- while I was watching your companions from a distance. You lost consciousness almost immediately afterwards. A flame ninja by the name of Zerron soon found us and explained the situation...as ridiculous as it is. We brought you back here to the ship you arrived on and you have been sleeping peacefully until just now."
    After explaining what had happened, Mordred briefly put his hand on her forehead to check her temperature, being careful to avoid her wound.
    "It looks like you don't have a fever. How do you feel?"

15. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie looked at the healer with an expression of awe. "I feel...fine." She replied, the word 'fine' seemed foreign to her some how.
    She looked at each of the faces in the room with her. She lowered her head slightly. "The elves left here in a rush, but they left a map behind," she turned and pulled out a heavy wooden box from under the bed. She picked the lock with a pin that she had hidden nearby, then opened it. "I found it the first night I was on this ship." She dug around the box and pulled out a map, then handed it to the healer. "I'm guessing they'll be back for it once they realize they've forgotten it."

16. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Tyrcestus gave her a smile.
    "Thanks. I - I never got your name."
    Smooth. Hey, drop a line about how you never expected angels to look so good.
    Why do I get the feeling you're not best friends with the god of pick-up lines?
    Hey! Me and Thjn are very close... dependent on the situation... sometimes... kinda...er...you know what, shut up.
    Before she could reply, Hexy picked up the map and placed it on the floor. Vizard and Gizzard gathered round it.
    "It appears..." said Hexy softly, "that there are six levels of the prison. I'm guessing it gets worse as it goes down..."
    Vizard gulped. Gizzard copied him. Hexy turned to the former prisoner. "Do you want to wait on our ship while we enter the prison? It's going to be beyond dangerous..."

17. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0

Trinity slowly looked over at the man in the room. Normally she would have jumped out of fear and hidden behind something, but she was in a lot of pain and the room was still slightly spinning. It was obvious in her eyes that she was scare, when he touched her forehead she flinched not because of pain but because she wasn't sure what he was planning to do, but when she noticed he was being careful not to hurt her, she relaxed a little. She looked up at him when she responded to his question but her voice was almost a whisper
    "I feel a little dizzy...and my head"
    she went to reach up and touch it again but remembered how much it hurt the first time so she stopped herself
    "It hurts....what happened to me?"

18. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When I see Tyr working his magic, I can't help but smile. She looks so much better already! When he's finished, I give him a pat on the back as my way of saying thanks. Just then, the girl pulls out a map and hands it to us. Hexy, Vizard and Gizzard lay it out on the floor and look at it carefully. I kneel down and study the map for myself.
    "Aha...this will definitely come in handy! They must be holding the princess in this place, probably on the lowest level like you'd read about in any good tale of adventure. That means half of the battle is ours already! We'll rescue the princess, look for the sword and maybe teach those elves a thing or two about messing with the wrong kingdom while we're at it!"
    I look over to our latest companion and give her a confident smile.
    "Like Hexy said, you can wait on the ship while we take care of the heroics. After all, that's what we do! The crew of the Dragon hasn't failed a mission yet--technically, this is our first, but the point still stands! What do you say?"

Mordred couldn't help but notice that the girl seemed anxious around him.
    "You seem frightened. Understandable. For now, you will have to take my word for it when I say that I mean you no harm and you are in a safe place."
    He shrugged when she asked him what happened.
    "You're the only one who can answer that question. I can only tell you what happened after you were injured."
    He stood up and slowly started to pace around the room.
    "As I mentioned, I was watching your companions when you "found" me. I felt something bump into my foot and when I looked to see what it was, you suddenly reverted to your human form right in front of my eyes, unconscious and bleeding from the head. If I had to venture a guess, you were somehow injured before or when your ship docked at this island. Confused and delirious from your head injury, you stumbled blindly around the island until you walked into my foot."
    He stopped for a moment.
    "Which means that I was "caught" entirely on accident. A strange sense of humor, indeed."
    He muttered this under his breath before turning back to the girl.

"When you laying on the ground, I treated your wounds and covered you with the cloak that you're wearing now. As a side note, I would appreciate having that cloak back when you've changed into some proper clothes. But that can wait until you've healed a little more. Speaking of which, the solution of medicine I applied to your head should help you recover much faster and you will likely begin to feel its effects soon. Even so, don't push yourself, you will still need some time to come back to full strength."
    He sat back down in his chair.
    "I suppose introductions are in order at this point. Unless you simply want me to call you "catgirl" or something of the like. My name is Mordred. Yours?"

19. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie looked at the healer and returned his smile. "Vixie...my name is Vixie." She replied, then looked over to the man who seemed to be a captain of a ship. Then looked at Hexy. "If you don't mind, I think I've had all I can take of ships." She moved her yellow eyes back towards the captain and smiled slightly.

Arisa stretched slightly, and walked towards the room that Clun had walked into. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked, as she walked towards him, then gently poked him with her finger.

20. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    "Well..." Hexy said uncomfortably, "the alternative is coming down into the prison with us... at least you'll be protected then, I - I guess..."
    "Entirely up to you, Vixie," Tyrcestus said reassuringly. "We'll go with whatever you decide."

Clun wordlessly turned around to Arisa. In his hand, which he'd just removed from the box, was the severed head of a troll, its face scrunched up in an agonized death scream.