Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

~bellatrix~ (reboot)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Miss Elegent Serenity, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Just bumping this. Should we continue or let it go? Votes ??

2. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Well...personally, I'm on the fence about it. Since I'm the one the ball was passed to last and I kinda left it hanging for the last week or so, I'll make a post to help get it going if people are still interested in it. I wouldn't mind getting back into Bella, but I wouldn't mind focusing on the other RPs, either.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    OOT: I wouldn't mind continuing...maybe a reboot

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT ok we will continue on then :)

5. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    OOT: Alrighty then, I'll get things started.

I smile back to Tyrcestus who...doesn't seem to be himself at the moment, but I don't question it.
    "Right you are, both about the outfit and about our destination! Hoist the sails, we make for Levia Infernis!"

After a few hours of traveling, it seems that land is in sight. The crew looks to me, eyes filled with expectation as they wait for my orders. Exactly as it should be! I make my way to the bow of the ship and take in a deep breath.
    "Alright, you dogs! Get the anchors ready and try not to soil your britches 'cause we've finally arrived, and this little party of ours is just getting started!"
    I call out to the man in the crow's nest.
    "Find us a good place to land! If you can't find one, tell the boys to get the cannons ready and MAKE a good place to land!"
    I look around to the rest of the crew.
    "The rest of you, get yerselves ready for battle 'cause we don't know what's waiting for us on that shore. But as long as we can make 'em bleed, we can win the day! Weapons ready, let's show this island that nobody scares away a Dragon!!"

6. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The men immediately scurried around, clearly nervous. Then a boat came into sight next to the rock that made the captain swear.
    "DAMN ELVES!! THEY BEAT US HERE!! HOW!?!?!"
    The meticulously carved vessel floated nicely just in front of a natural pier extending from the rock. The crew gasped and muttered amongst themselves, and the group looked at each other. Hexy looked annoyed, Clun looked solemn, Vizard and Gizzard looked afraid, and Tyrcestus looked heroic.
    "Are you making Tyrcestus pose heroically?" Hexy asked suspiciously.
    "...No..."

7. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Arisa walked towards Tyrcestus and poked his chest. "Yes you are." She stated flatly. "There's only room for two show offs, and both roles are filled." She pointed to Vizard and Gizzard. "But if you really want to show off, you could always try out for the role of the buffoon." She laughed quietly to herself, as she walked towards Leon.

8. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When I see the elven ship docked at the island, I can't help feeling a little frustrated.
    "So they have..."
    But this isn't the time to let me emotions get the better of me. I have to stay strong for the crew! I take a deep breath and call out to everyone.
    "Listen up, because I don't plan to repeat myself!"
    I point to Vizard and Gizzard.
    "You two! It's time for you to man up, or get left behind! Don't you want fame, fortune, and the adoration of your peers?!"
    Just then, a thought occurs to me. I know how to get them to fight...
    "...Especially women! Women love strong men who aren't afraid of a few wispy elves!"
    Then I turn to Hexy.
    "And you, Hexy! I'll be counting on you to do magic things and rain fire and destruction on those elves, for great justice!"
    Then I turn to Tyrcestus.
    "As for you...I have no idea what's gotten into you lately, but I absolutely love it! When we finally achieve glorious victory against the elves, I'll expect an excellent victory pose from you!"
    Then I turn to the crow's nest.
    "And you, up there! Quit shakin' in your boots and tell us if the enemy ship has anyone left or not!"
    I get a little gleam in my eyes as I stroke my chin with a confident smirk.
    "If it's empty...I think we should go on a little raid."

9. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    name: Vixie
    sex: female
    weapons: skilled with bows and swords
    class: ex-priestess
    creature/ability: morph (fox- pictures below), wind rush, when in her full fox form she is resistant to fire, and can manipulate it, but she can not create it.
    background: Vixie was a priestess of a temple which paid tribute to a fox spirit, until she was captured by elves and forced into slavery. As long as she wears the shackles the elves put on her, she can not morph.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Vixie sat in the cargo hold of the elves ship, her wrists and ankles shackled tightly. She groaned in both pain and annoyance. She had been in the cargo hold for weeks, with barely any food or water...and only pulled out when the elves wanted her to clean something, or put on display at their convenience.
    'I hate this.' She thought to herself, as she groaned again as she tried to wriggle her way out of her shackles...even though she knew that it would prove fruitless.

Arisa looked at Leon and rose her brow slightly. "Shouldn't we stake it out first...you know send in a couple of stealthy people and have them report back?" She suggested. "It seems like the safer choice. I mean if the elves are still on the ship, they'll kill us all for sure."

10. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    I let out a gasp as I finally notice Arisa, who's practically right next to me. Somehow, I didn't even see her coming because I was busy giving out orders. When I realize how close she is, those words flash in my mind again...
    "...A blade in the back from a trusted ally."
    A chill runs up my spine. I can feel the color drain from my face. Wait...what am I thinking?! This is Arisa, for crying out loud! I pull myself together and put on the best smile I can manage.
    "Well, we can already tell from here that there's no one on deck, so the chances of them still being on the boat are pretty slim! Unless...they knew we were coming and set up some kind of ambush. Hmm. It's pretty unlikely, but I guess you can never be too careful. After all, I can't just charge in without thinking when the lives of my crew are on the line!"

I take a second to plan out our next move.
    "Right...that should work."
    I look around at the rest of the crew.
    "Listen up, this is our plan of attack! I will personally lead a scouting party to the enemy ship while the rest of you keep the Dragon battle-ready. At the first sign of trouble, I want to hear cannon fire like the fury of a god! Then I want to hear the sound of my crew heroically charging to our rescue so that together, we can turn the tide and take the fight back to the elves!"
    A wry smile crosses my face.
    "It almost makes me hope the elves ARE home. Any questions?! Good! Then get moving, we ain't got all day!"

Name: Mordred
    Sex: Male
    Weapons: Cursed longsword "Apocrypha"; Throwing knives; Hand crossbow
    Class: Assassin
    Appearance: Above average height with shoulder-length black hair and grey eyes; wears a grey hooded cloak
    Ability: Magic (Darkness Element) -- Using the power of the legendary sword Apocrypha, Mordred can cast shadow magic of the highest order. However, drawing too much power at once from the cursed sword takes a toll on his mind and if overused, can temporarily send him into a berserker-like frenzy. In this state, his eyes turn red and he strikes randomly at his surroundings, having lost all sense of reason and left with only the instinctive desire to destroy everything in sight. His combat effectiveness in this state is completely unpredictable, as he can freely use shadow magic but cannot fight properly with any kind of technique or strategize in any way.
    Bound Weapon -- For better or worse, Apocrypha is magically bound to Mordred and has become part of him, meaning that it can instantly be summoned to his hand no matter how far away it is. It will also reject anyone else who tries to wield it, only giving its power to the one it is currently bound to.

11. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    The man in the crow's nest shouted down to them.
    "The ship appears clear, cap'n!"
    The former captain pulled out a telescope and performed a quick survey himself. "If we take their ship, even if they get the princess, they're stranded on this rock. They'll have to get through every one of us to leave - and they could have left a guide to the prison on the ship for all we know!"
    "Then it's settled." Martyris planted one foot on the side of the ship and looked so heroic the crew almost fainted, a stream of sunlight illuminating every facet of his noble features -
    "HEY!"
    WHACK!
    Tyrcestus's face met the deck.
    "Stop abusing your powers to make yourself look good!"
    "Sry," Martyris mumbled.
    "Speak up," Hexy said sweetly, a small sphere of fire forming in her right hand. "I didn't quite catch that..."
    "Fne. You cn hve Tyr bck." Tyrcestus promptly got up. "Why do I get the feeling that's going to get really old hat really soon...?"
    Vizard and Gizzard looked at each other, having the same thought.
    "What if..."
    "They have prisoners?"
    "...Female prisoners?"
    "Lonely female prisoners?"
    "They'd be ever so grateful we rescued them..."
    "Really... really... really grateful..."

Hexy had to resist the urge to turn them both into the slimiest wartiest toads she could imagine, but before she could come up with a suitable punishment, Clun very simply hopped over the side of the ship, and started wading, club in hand, towards the elf ship before anyone could stop him.
    "Well," Tyrcestus managed. "He's... got places to be, clearly."

12. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When I see Tyrcestus looking so majestic, so valorous, so glorious in the sunlight, I can feel the fog that surrounded my mind begin to clear. That's right...no matter what kind of prophecy or fate or whatever is in store for me, I'll keep moving forward like the hero I really am! I can worry about all of that later, we've got a mission to accomplish right now and I wouldn't dream of letting my crew down! Then I see Clun jump right into the water, and I can't help but smile.
    "Yeah...he's got the right idea. Straight ahead, like you've got nothing to fear!"
    I turn back to the crew.
    "BUT...I'm not about to jump in that water, and I'm sure none of you want to, either."
    I look over to my first mate.
    "Take us to the shore, right next to the elven ship! Then we can really get this party started!"
    I look around at my crew.
    "Who's coming with me on the scouting team?! If you've got the guts for it, now's the time to speak up!"
    Then I point right at Tyrcestus with a wry smile on my face.
    "Since you've been feeling particularly heroic today, let's hear a proper battle cry! GIVE IT EVERYTHING YOU'VE GOT!!!"

Waking up from a quick nap, Mordred slowly raised his head as he heard his prisoner wake up and struggle against his bonds. Earlier that day, he had found an elven patrol scouting around the island, so he subdued two of them and took the third prisoner. He gave the prisoner a cold glare.
    "Are you tired of this yet? I certainly am."
    He stood up, brandished a knife and walked up to the prisoner.
    "Talk."
    The elf stared back at him with a look of hatred and said nothing. Mordred scoffed and plunged the knife in. The prisoner let out screams of agony as Mordred twisted the knife over and over again until he ripped it back out, leaving a large, gaping wound that bled profusely.
    "Talk."
    The elf, now bleeding from the mouth, spit in Mordred's face. Mordred, looking more annoyed than anything, casually wiped it off.
    "I'll give you credit for something, elf. Your immortality makes your kind so easy to torture."
    As if admiring his own handiwork, Mordred looked at the numerous scars all over the elf's body. Some were knife wounds, some came from his bare fists and some were made by the dark magic he wielded.
    "We could do this all day and I wouldn't be any closer to killing you. Well, killing you permanently, that is. At least tell me this, if you wouldn't mind. What is it like to die over...and over...and over again?"
    He grabbed the elf by the throat.
    "I'm sure the pain must be excruciating. I can't even imagine what you've endured so far. Do you really want to keep going? Because I certainly could, if that's what you want."

He pulled the elf in close.
    "I'm not about to die from old age anytime soon. I can keep killing you over and over again until you tell me what I want to know. Trust me, I have plenty of things I've always wanted to try on an elf. Tell me what you think of this one. I could find some oil, pour it down your throat, light it on fire and watch you burn to death from the inside out. Since you're an elf, you might even survive it, but...the pain you'd feel in the process, well, it's enough to send a shiver down anyone's spine, man or elf."
    The elf started to sweat profusely, but he still said nothing. Mordred couldn't hide his disappointment.
    "You're still not going to tell me anything? That's too bad. I guess I'll just have to throw you away, then. Say...what do you think happens to an elf when they're tied to a boulder and left to drown at the bottom of the ocean with no way out? I hope your kind can grow gills. Otherwise..."
    He gave the elf a meaningful glance. The elf, now visibly shaking, finally spoke up.

"You...you wouldn't dare! You lowborn human scum!"

Mordred smiled sadistically. He knew that he had finally broken him.
    "Wouldn't I? But I'll tell you what. Since I'm not a monster like you elves are, I'll make you a deal. I'll even forgive your little outburst just now. Tell me what I want to know and I'll let you go after I kill you one last time. What do you say?"
    The elf hesitated. But in the end, as much as he wanted to, he couldn't say no.

"...What do you want to know?"

#32 Dungeon Master, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  13. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie groaned and rested her head on the nearest crate. She had no idea where she was, what day it was...or even if was even day or night. She had been thrown down here and left there for lord knows how long...all she really knew is that the ship had stopped...probably docked somewhere for supplies...or more entertaining slaves.
    Vixie heard her stomach growl loudly from hunger, and she looked over at a barrel of fruit, that was well out of her reach. She pulled her knees close to her body, and rested her head on them...so she didn't have to suffer the torture of seeing food she cannot eat.
    "I truly hate this place." She whispered to herself.

14. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Sean leaped from The top mast, landing right next to the former captain.
    "you may think we can keep them from escaping with the princess, but she's only being held captive to insure out involvement."
    He slaps the back of the mans head with a small charge.
    " You forget that the lightning sword is also at stake. If the eleven king gets his hands on that sword before we do, then any chance we have at keeping his armies at bay will be lost. Why do you think the Goblin who took it from the elves and hid it away long ago? " As the ship went into port, he looked over the elves ship. Finally they could start making some ground. They will get whats coming to them for what they've done. He checked his gauntlets and shin guards, making sure they where working properly sending deep blue sparks off of them. He started to head below to get ready. Sean grinned as he looked back at the captain.
    "We are going to rescue our kingdom's princess, mark my words. But if they think it's going to be a simple walk to claim the lightning sword, then they've never met the likes of me or heard of my masters handiwork."

Zerron Smiled as he saw Leon jump as Arisa walked up beside him as he came up from below deck, with everything he needed for battle.
    "Hmm, looks like she's a quick learner." he smiled as he walked up to her and leon, handing her her shield.
    "Good to see ya sneaking up on leon. Hopefully you still have that sword I gave you on you Arisa. You'll be needing it from here on out ans your life will thank you for it." He then stood next to leon as they got closer to the other ship.
    "Lets hope our eleven friends can handle it!" Roars Zerron as he draws and raises his rapier, pointing it towards the shore. He laughs as he sees Ty landing on his face from the god showing off. Zerron decided to plant his right foot against the ships side rail as flames enveloped its blade. "These flames are comin' for you eleven cowards and everything else thats in Levia Inferis!"

Sean came up with all of his battle gear on and shield on his back. He was also carrying a crate full of leather flasks. He was surprised that the batch made this much. he walked over to where Leon and the others where.
    "before we leave, you guys should take one or two of these flasks. They all contain my masters own secret cure all antidote. He always made sure he had plenty with him before he entered Levia Inferis. we should too since it's an antidote to any poison or toxin that exists in this world."
    as they got closer to the ship, he pulled his face mask over his nose and face as well as pulling his hood up. "there should be enough there for everyone who's going in." Sean saw the ship that they where getting close to the ship. He couldn't wait any longer, he had to take action. Sean got as far back on the deck as he could and gave himself a running start to help him jump to the other ship. he ended up catching their mast and landed on top of their sail so he could look to see if there was anyone up on deck. when he saw no one he silently made his way onto the deck and went below deck to see who he could find... and take them prisoner.

15. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    You know, the funny thing is...I don't have any idea if Arisa was trying to sneak up on me or not. It's just...when I suddenly noticed how close she was, that stupid prophecy went through my head again. I feel guilty for even thinking about something like that, but I couldn't help. Well, it doesn't matter now. I'm not gonna let myself worry about some prophecy! Dragonfangs decide their own fate! I laugh it off, deciding to play along with Zerron.
    "What can I say? All that training of yours must be paying off!"

When Sean is handing out flasks, I make it a point to only take one. I accept it with a confident smile.
    "Just the one will do. That'll leave more for someone who actually needs it!"
    Wait, why is he going to the back of the ship? No way. He's getting a running start!
    "Hey, what are you--"
    Too late. The guy flies like a bat out of hell! Before I can stop him, he's already in the air and...there, it looks like he made it! Well, now I'm a little torn. On the one hand, I've got to admire his bravery! On the other hand, I'm starting to think that I need to start teaching this crew a little discipline. I make a mental note of that as I make my way to the bow of the ship and look towards the shore. It looks like we're just about to land!

"Then it's time for the Dragon to take center stage."
    I focus my energy into my hands. I visualize the weapons I want to make in my mind. Shape...construction...materials...there! I use my magic to create one cutlass for each hand, both of them made of a high-quality steel. I went with cutlasses because I feel like they fit the pirate image I'm going for. I point my right sword towards the elven ship as we hit the shoreline!
    "Drop anchor and prepare to disembark! Last call, who's going to the enemy ship with me?!"
    When my crew gets the ship situated, I don't bother waiting for an answer. We have to move quickly, after all!
    "FOLLOW ME!"
    I lead the charge towards the elven ship!

"So the rumors were true? The fabled Sword of Lightning is resting somewhere on this island?"
    "That's right. And we'll find it, that I can promise you. And once we do, you worms won't stand even the slightest chance against us!"
    "Then there's more to it than just rescuing the princess...if the king did send a rescue party here-- which I'm almost positive he did-- then no doubt they will look for the sword as well."
    The elf suddenly looked very intrigued, or maybe amused would be more accurate.
    "That pathetic human king sent a group of rabble to retrieve the princess? We figured as much. Even so, I'm sure my comrades will find this information useful. You have my thanks, human scum!"
    The elf cackled loudly. Mordred, on the other hand, looked as calm as ever and merely raised an eyebrow.
    "I'm sure they would. Unfortunately, you will not live to pass along that information."

The elf stopped suddenly, then his face contorted in rage as he struggled uselessly against his bonds.
    "We had a DEAL, human! I even told you where our encampment is! Or is the word of a human as worthless as the creature itself?!"
    Mordred shook his head.
    "Unlike you elves, I was taught to be a man of my word when I was a young boy. And so I will keep it. I will only slay you one last time."

He stood up and drew Apocrypha. Now that it was free from its sheath, the sword immediately made its ominous presence known. Its blade seemed to blot out the light surrounding it, giving it a black aura and making the sword itself appear much darker in color. The elf could immediately tell just from looking at it that something was wrong. The air around him seemed to suffocate him, his skin crawled, and a cold chill ran throughout his body. He could feel a tremendous amount of dark power coming from the sword, almost as if it somehow carried murderous intent. For reasons he couldn't explain, he felt that staring at the sword was like staring into an endless abyss that seemed to be...calling to him. Calling for his blood to be spilled. As his face turned pale, he looked up at Mordred.
    "What IS that thing?!"
    Mordred shook his head.
    "Would it matter if I told you? As I said, you will not live to tell anyone about it."

The elf tried to move back, desperate wanting more than anything else to stay away from that sword. He pushed against the rock behind him, struggling in vain to get away from this weapon that seemed to terrify him more and more as he looked at it.
    "Keep it...keep that thing away from me! GET BACK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!!"
    He started to sweat blood. The realization was beginning to set in that this weapon actually could end his life. Mordred replied coldly.

"Tell me something, elf. If our situations were reversed, would you show me mercy?"

The elf looked up at him, eyes wide in terror, but he couldn't bring himself to say anything back.
    "Hmm. That was a rhetorical question, anyhow. I know what your kind is like. I know what they're capable of."
    Mordred glared at the elf in hatred, his eyes seeming to pierce the elf's very soul.
    "I know...that your kind does not deserve mercy."
    Saying this, he stabbed his prisoner through the heart. The cursed sword almost seemed pleased as it bathed in the blood of yet another elf.

16. MateusseDarkslight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Tyrcestus rolled his eyes at how hammy everyone around him was, but before he could comment he noticed how Hexy had mounted Fweep and set off after Sean. "Wait for me..!" Vizard and Gizzard both hung onto the underside of the broom for dear life.
    A large bunch of pirates nearly bowled him over, and when he finally regained his footing everyone had swept past him towards the elven vessel.
    "...Why me...?"
    Because you're destined for great things, Martyris said inside his head. Being the Wingmender, hosting myself within you... you will be spoken of in legends, Tyrcestus. In thousands of years, they will look back on this time and say "This, was when Tyrcestus the Wingmender began his quest to save the world."
    Tyrcestus raised an eyebrow. I know why you're buttering me up.
    You KNOW Sean will kill you if he finds out - that is if she doesn't kill you first.
    Oh, come on... I haven't looked up a dress at a nice pair of panties for centuries! Give me a break!

Sighing, Tyrcestus hopped off the edge of the boat and rushed towards the elf ship.
    Look up... now!
    No.
    Pleeeeeeeaaaaase...
    ...One peek.
    That's fair.
    He glanced up.
    "TYYYYYYYY!!!! ARE YOU LOOKING UP MY SKIRT LIKE THESE TWO MUTTONHEADS!?" Vizard and Gizzard were drooling again.
    "MARTYRIS MADE ME DO IT! I DIDN'T, HE'S LYING!"

-------------------------------

Clun reached the boat first, and immediately clambered onto the deck. He looked around, but the vessel truly appeared deserted - not even a sentry to note their arrival. A moment later, Hexy and the two pervert brothers arrived, Hexy summarily clonking them until they let go of Fweep.
    "Maybe they knew they'd need all their forces for Levia Inferis rather than waste any fighting us..." Hexy said thoughtfully.

"Or maybe something got to them here first." Clun and Hexy shared worried looks. Vizard and Gizzard were exploring the cabins, rifling through the elves' possessions with a keen eye and trained hand. They found some gold, some jewels, things that would be useless to take into the prison, and some robes. They donned them and admired themselves in the mirror for a bit, before emerging and showing them off - they looked like trained mages rather than just some vagabonds.
    Hexy immediately pointed out how those were clearly old and worn, more like pajamas than anything else, and as they argued over whether age made them look more valid Clun opened the hold.
    "ANYONE THERE!?" he yelled down into the dark, and when a troll yells the noise made does not sound too dissimilar than a bull bellowing into a trumpet - near impossible to miss and guaranteed to gain attention.

17. Shinimagami Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Vixie raised her head at the sound of a bellow inside her dark hole. She looked around, thinking that she had dreamed what she had heard.
    "H-hello?!" Vixie called out hesitantly, know that if she was wrong, she'd feel stupid for having even the slightest shred of hope.

Arisa raised her brow to Leon, and tilted her head slightly, when she saw the expression on his face when he realized how close she was to him. "What's wrong, Leon? Afraid I'll kiss you again?" She asked, as she turned to Zerron. "Yea. I have it here." She showed him the sword, as she took the shield he was handing her. She took a deep breath, still not sure how to use it well...or even what to do with it now that she had it. Then she saw Sean walk by with his own shield on his back...so she decided to try to do the same. "Shall we go then?" She asked, as she hopped off the ship.

18. Dungeon Master Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    When I step onto the deck of the enemy ship, I see Hexy and the brothers arguing. So nothing out of the ordinary there. Then I notice Clun opening the door into the main hold. I smile wryly.
    "There he goes, charging right in like a hero should. Maybe I've done a better of training my crew then I thought."
    Just then, Clun lets out a very, VERY loud "ANYONE THERE?!" which catches me off-guard a little. I walk up to him and give him a quick pat on the shoulder.
    "Nicely done, but I have to say, I think you could learn a thing or two about subtlety."
    I peer into the main hold. There's not much of a response, so I guess the elves aren't here. That's fine by me, we'll get them later! Hold on...I heard something just now. It sounded like somebody said something back. It must be...! I turn back to the crew.
    "I think they've got prisoners onboard! Spread out and search every last room, and if you find anyone then call it out!"
    I turn back towards the inside of the ship and take a deep breath.
    "IT'S TIME TO BE HEROES, EVERYBODY! LET'S MOVE OUT!!"
    I charge right in, searching every room I come across thoroughly for any signs of prisoners.

Mordred walked out of the cave he kept the elf in, his eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight.
    "It's still light out. That's a good sign."
    Muttering to himself, he began to walk towards the shoreline. Even with his skills and Apocrypha by his side, he knew that he couldn't defeat the elves on his own. Even if he tried to take them out one by one, it would take far too long. He knew that he needed reinforcements. As much as he disliked the idea of working with others, he knew that he would need the king's chosen heroes. When he arrived at the shore, he noticed something that caught his interest immediate; a second ship had docked at the shore. From its insignia-- as gaudy and overdone as it might be-- it at least vaguely resembled a pirate vessel.
    "Pirates? On Levia Infernis? The whole crew must be mad...there are things on this island that no band of pirates could possibly be prepared to deal with."
    He moved in a little closer, slowly and carefully as he could see that there were people moving from the pirate ship to the elven ship.
    "I might as well keep an eye on them until the king's men arrive. Will they leave after raiding the elven ship, or will they be foolish and greedy enough to explore further? This might be interesting. Under the right circumstances, these pirates might even prove useful."
    He hid carefully in the tall grass and trees, watching and waiting to see what would happen next.

19. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    OOT kinda lost here on what to post soo

One of the crates had landed on Trinity knocking her out for a bit. When she awoken she was a bit groggy. She set out to find the group she was with. She looked around the ship but none of them were there, the only ones that were left were a few of the pirates.
    'I must find them'
    she thought to herself. Still feeling dizzy she managed to make her way off the ship and onto the sand. She slowly looked around, her head bobbling as she tried to keep her balance since everything was spinning. She continued walking, stumbling as she moved along. 'I must find the...others"
    She fell a few times but managed to pick herself back up until suddenly she ran smack dab into something, when she looked up she noticed a man kneeling but before she could see his face, everything got real blurry and she blacked out again. Her body laid lifeless at his feet. Due to the unconsciousness her body began to transformed, what was a kitten at his feet was now a girl with cat ears and a cat tail. This form revealed a gash (that was unseeable in her cat form due to her fur)right above her right brow there was blood down her forehead and face from where the crate had hit her.

20. Rouge_assassin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    As Sean moved thru the cargo holds, he heard Hexy yelling at the perv bros and surprisingly enough at Tyrcestus.
    I'll have to deal with them later.... I wonder if anyone's ever killed a god before... Then he heard clun bellow out.
    And now they'll know we're here. Sean decided to keep to the shadows with his dagger held underhanded just in case.

He then heard someone respond hesitantly up ahead. It sounded like a girl, but with elves you never know with all of there tricks. He proceeded to the next compartment with caution. at least the captain was right about there being one person on board....
    He opened the door and walked in. He looked around and saw a young girl. he noticed that she was shackled up and he also heard her stomach growl. He saw a barrel of apples nearby so he picked up an apple and walked up to her with it.
    "How long have they had you shackled here for?" As he got closer his eyes where starting to adjust to the darkness. As he offered her the apple, he noticed that she had fox ears. Now he was wondering whether this girl was a prisoner or a slave. ether way it looks like they haven't been treating her well. And seeing that sight only added to the storm that was building up within him.

"You can go ahead to the elves ship if you two want, I'll just head to the beach and check it out. I really hate to run into one of their traps."
    Zerron jumped off the ship and landed on the beach. He brought the flames from his sword into his hand as he sheathed it. he then made it split into three fireballs and started to juggle them like a jester. soon the three turned into five then to eight. As he got up to ten Zerron started to throw them at random spots at the beach as he caught each one. once all ten where spread across the beach, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. As Zerron did that the small flames grew, as if they where given more fuel to burn. After a minute or two he smiled and brought all of the flames back into his hand and distinguished them.
    "It sure is good to be back on dry land." He started walking towards the two people who he'd sensed. He noticed that one of them had transformed after hitting the other. He took his dagger out just in case there was any trouble.
    "You there, in the tall grass. Is she alright? oh and she's with my group by the way if your wondering."

A raven watched the group board the elves ship. He was perched on top of their mast as he watched. This wasn't an ordinary bird but no other than Sarret, a man who up until a few days ago worked with Zerox, the dark lightning master. but after the last mission he was sent on blew up in his face, he didn't want to come back empty handed. he had decided to follow the elves in this race, up until Levia Inferis that is. He didn't have a death wish so he stayed with the ship.

OOT: I'll have to find Sarrets info and post it later.