Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Average Club Membership

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe, Jul 6, 2017.

1. TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone, it's Me again ;)
    I was bored this time (yet again) so I decided to find out the average club membership. Originally I was going to do 2 different club memberships, one with and without my club because it's new and only has 2 members, but I think I messed up the calculation. Now I know how many club members I need before I have an average amount.

Average Club Membership: 32

By the way, the club with the most members is the video game club with 73 members. Huzzah! for them.

Please note that these calculations were done as of July 6, 2017

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Keep in mind that although membership might be high, it does not always mean its highly active either. More members doesn't always mean high activity. Some members might actually still be dormant due to real life. Many probably have not posted in a month or more. They may be lurking, but not posting. Video Games Club is struggling to maintain activity with their most recent post being 1st of June 2017.

Clubs still need to maintain activity, regardless of how many members it has. If it is not active, it risks being closed and threads moved to their suitable forum sections. (Video Games Club threads would be moved to Video Games; Film Club threads moved to Movies and Television; Manga Club moved to Manga Chat; so-on and so-forth).

3. TheOneAndOnlyTrueMe Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    I see, so it is a good idea that I plan to post a new thread once a week.

4. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Or at least every other week if you're struggling to create content for viewers and lack the members to show an active content-posting club. We understand people have lives, but a club also needs to see some activity, even if its one or two people taking turns each week to post and catch up on the latest book they read or game they played.

Also, feel free to link to your club in your signature. Since the club resides within Just Anime Network, the link is allowed. Each time you post, your signature will show up and you basically get to advertise your club to other forum users while posting in various threads.