Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Avatar: The Legend of Korra: Thoughts on Season 2?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Lince, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    And thus, season 2 of Korra comes to a close. What are your thoughts on this season? What are you looking forward to in a potential 3rd season?

Please remember to use spoilers.

2. DeadlyPlay Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well, seeing as season 2's final episode has not been put on dubtopia and they moved the series from the on-going list to the normal list, I can't really say anything. :| I would like for the admins to put the series back on the on-going list.

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @sporadic this would be your area of expertise, is there anything you can do to help our new member @deadlyplay who seems to of made this account to solely point this out to us?

Rough thoughts since we've had this chat via PM before Lince. It had a lot of wasted potential and feels like it was trying to change its focal area too much. Even the final fight seemed lacklustre to me, talk about a waste.

I look forward to what made us all like Avatar in the first place, plus more Bumi screen time.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I'm home in like an hour. I'll fix it then. In the future @deadlyplay you'll have to direct issues with DT to the appropriate section on the DT forum. Otherwise the problem may go unnoticed.

5. DeadlyPlay Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I’m home in like an hour. I’ll fix it then. In the future @deadlyplay you’ll have to direct issues with DT to the appropriate section on the DT forum. Otherwise the problem may go unnoticed.

Would have but: got here from the series' "discuss" button & page animation too laggy for me to go browsing the forums for the right section X,x ... *gives everyone home baked triple chocolate chip cookies the size of a pizza to everyone*

6. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    On the navigation bar on DT there's a link to the DT forum where you can post problems with the site in Site Discussion. We'll have to make it more visible now that the site has gone public.