Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[Archived] Glitches and Bugs, Report Them Here

Discussion in 'Customer Support' started by Sporadic, Jan 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    I check it every day or two, and nothing has been there.

2. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Only think I can say right now would be to go to your account's preferences, uncheck anything for emails, save the changes, then re-check the options you want. Also double check your email addresse is correct (odd but things can happen with data). Then play the waiting game for an email eligible notification to be made.
    If that doesn't work, I'll need your email provider and see if the site's email service is having issues with with deliverability to them.

3. Mafiacow Obsessed Over Trophies

Ratings:
    +179 / 1 / -0
    Okay, I've gone through everything that I could find in settings related to notifs and emails, turned them off and on again, confirmed my email, and waited like a day. No result.
    I use Hotmail (or is it called Outlook now).

4. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    Well I have a Live email (so Microsoft, same as you) and I'm not having issues. The only thing I can say is to contact Microsoft and see if they are blocking the emails before they reach you. In the meantime, I will check with the site's transactional email service and see it they are to blaim.

5. darkkarasu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if this is the right spot to post or not (holy crap when I type it lags...lol?). Anyway I was trying to reset my password on chrome with your new verification thing (HATE BTW) it would not work no matter how many times I did it correctly! and their was a stupid ad over the verification thing advertising about itself heh... Had no choice but to open IE 11 and do it! here is some screen shots. + even when I tried to close the ad it auto opens a tab of the verification thing and then proceeds to not! close the ad...... really pissed me off still fuming..
    ://www.dropbox.com/s/xxv2e1t7sbdg45z/Proof.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ckiw5zgkrft5rz/Wow chrome...png?dl=0

Don't know if this is a bug or glitch or the new verification thing or chrome.. Idk just fix please. Shouldn't half to use an out dated browser (least it works when all else fails)

Edit 1: using IE11 for entire forum site... reasons (huge list)
    Edit:2 new photo to prove that it's not ad block related as IE11 also has it (same one) installed + the site is white listed so it should not matter... https://www.dropbox.com/s/u3x5vg8jfu6ywjm/ad.png?dl=0

#85 darkkarasu, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
  6. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    @darkkarasu I was unable to replicate your issue with any of the web browsers I tested using my Windows 10 device.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I do appreciate the screenshots as it does help me a lot. Looking at them, more specifically the one you titled "Wow chrome", it looks like the 'ad' you were seeing was the captcha's webpage floating in a tiny box for some reason. I can't say why it did this, but I'd have to assume it was something on their end. If so, since I could not replicate the issue, they may have resolved the cause. If Chrome is still doing this to you though, I'd like to know what version you're running and what operating system you have.

7. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    There is an issue with a topic. I'm not quite sure where the issue lies if its a permissions misconfiguration, a thread showing up from a staff-only forum, or what, but when the topic on the index page is clicked on, the forum says there is an error. I have refreshed the page to check if the thread was removed, but it still showed up as the latest topic, however it is not listed in the forums within "Site Discussion" and it's sub-forum, "Rules and Reports" with the viewing permissions that I have as a registered user.

The topic is "Noey's Back", however the latest participant isn't a staff member.

Hopefully this helps with fixing any permissions mishaps or settings for the hidden forum.

(After this post, it is no longer visible from the index page)

8. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I have noticed a few of the trophies are being displayed both below the avi and elsewhere as a box with, well, see it under my avi. lol That trophy should be the new release club. Is this a glitch?

9. Kiri Retired staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 0 / -0
    @Vashnik The error is due to the thread being deleted and the forum's cron cleanup not being ran yet (should do so every 24 hours).

@Natsuru-san Could you please provide a screenshot. Things look okay on my end.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.