Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anyone playing Ace Attorney 6?

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Lince, Sep 11, 2016.

?

Which Ace Attorney game is your favorite?

1. Ace Attorney [1]

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Justice for All [2]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Trials and Tribulations [3]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Apollo Justice [4]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Dual Destinies [5]

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  6. Spirit of Justice [6]

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I just figured I'd ask. Since it came out a couple of days ago, I was wondering if anyone else is playing it or is a fan of Ace Attorney in general. I myself am a big fan, and am thoroughly enjoying the latest installment [I'm up to case 4 right now].

Might as well throw a poll in there too. Cause why not. Maybe people will respond to that question instead if they haven't played the latest game.

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Since most of the clubs aren't all that active, I'll get the ball rolling here myself [despite not being a member].

I am not a fan of Ace Attorney, mind you I haven't played any of the games. Because my childhood was lacking them, I was excited when an anime was announced because it'd give me a little bit of a feel for what I was missing. Since I've only seen the anime, it has not left a very good impression on me at all. It is a bit depressing since I believe we are currently in the middle or nearing the end of the second game for the adaptation, I thought I'd enjoy it more.

Have I robbed myself from experiencing the fun of this franchise by watching the adaptation? Probably but I doubt I'd have played the games anyway. I do like the music though.

3. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I've only ever played Ace Attorney.

4. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Yea, I heard the anime was "eh..."

But playing the games is definitely a better experience. Only problem is the games are pretty long. I understand people not wanting to play them, more power to them, but I'm kinda sad that the anime might make new players not want to play the games.

5. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Anime was done WAY TOO much in the style of the game. Just recently downloaded the newest one.