Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anyone here into fighting games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by NowItsAngeTime, Jan 17, 2017.

1. NowItsAngeTime I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    While Super Smash Bros. is what got me interested, I currently mostly play Street Fighter V, Blazblue Central Fiction and Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Super Smash Bros (for N64; and Brawl for Wii) and Ehrgeiz are about all the fighting/brawl games I own. Gundam: Crossfire if you count the VS mode. Dynasty Warriors 4 (I think? for PSP) and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam (first one, for PS3) if you're counting the 1 man army kind of fighting, too.

On an semi-unrelated note, I just found out I have Dragon Warrior VII for PS1 when I checked to see if I missed any other fighting games I might own.

3. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    Blazblue is my current one. On Chronophantasm, and hoping a PC Englisg-dub version will be made some time.
    Ragna's my favorite!

4. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    I hate that they stopped making BlazBlue for Xbox 360 but keep making them for PS3.

I don't have a PS3 or PS4 but I really want to play Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax. Maybe if there was a western release it would entice me to get a PS4 but I don't care about video games much these days with all the online, dlc, digital only, "games as a service" and all that nonsense. Complete GARBAGE that they didn't dub the latest BlazBlue or Guilty Gear for that matter. One of the many reasons I don't like the direction gaming is going.

My Xbox 360 is broke but I have
    Dead Or Alive 5: Ultimate (bullshit that we didn't get a physical release of Last Round but other consoles did)
    Marvel vs Capcom 3 (I may get Ultimate one day if I bother to get another 360)
    Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
    Tekken Tag Tournament 2
    Capcom Digital Collection (includes Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix)
    I've wanted to buy BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend for a year or so but haven't got around to Gamestop

PSP (AWFUL system for fighting games since it has the worst analog in history)
    Guilty Gear Judgement (includes Guilty Gear XX #Reload)
    Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX

PS2
    Yu Yu Hakusho: Dark Tournament
    Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
    I want to get Third Strike (available on PS2 through the Street Fighter Anniversary Collection) and maybe MvC2

PS1
    Tekken 3
    I want to get Darkstalkers 3

SNES
    Clay Fighter
    Mortal Kombat II
    Street Fighter II
    Saturday Night Slam Masters

There are many anime that would make for great fighting games. My dream video game is a Fairy Tail 2D fighting game.

5. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    I play Project M competitively and still go to tournaments for it. Pretty much the only fighter I play.

6. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I play Guilty Gear AC and Skull Girls from time to time.

7. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I mostly play Smash Bros or Tekken. I do enjoy Blazblue and Guilty Gear, but they're really difficult. I also enjoy Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter 2.

8. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Wwe 2K16. It's the only sports/ fighting game I have.

9. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Wrestling games are an entirely different genre from Fighting games, they don't play anything alike. I have tons of wrestling games, way to many unfortunately since most of them suck, including 2K16.

10. Dylanar Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +238 / 1 / -0
    Meh. When it comes to video games I usually only care for RPGs or those times I really want to upset converted CoD players by killing them over and over again in Battlefield.
    Although, I am interested in the new game "For Honor".

11. --The-Rose-- Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Anyone who plays Mortal Kombat X ps4, Killer Instinct xb1, and Street Fighter v ps4/pc feel free to challenge me if u want. I'm always looking for new faces to fight against.