Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Supernatural-Knight, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Wish every episode was as funny as this one ^^

2. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ep 3 was a dud... I could care less about that "brother octopus guy" and his back story. He could've been more interesting ofc but noooo, they HAD to go down THAT route with him. :p I laughed only a very little as this ep just wasn't that funny... hopefully ep 4 will be better.

3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    yeah his back story wasn't very inspired "my dad said to try hard and lost despite trying hard so now I hate everything" where have I heard that kind of back story before? Oh yeah everywhere there is a character with a winning complex!

I wouldn't say the episode was a complete dud but I do agree it could have been much better. Still for the route they did take the episode was fairly good.

4. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Metazoxan I disagree on the route they took. Personally I woulda preferred it if he'd stuck with said organization instead of going the route he did. It just makes him boring doing what they did.

5. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Nah if that kid remained just being a dog for those scientists then nothing would have changed at all about him. I do think he should have kept those tentacles though and learned to control them for good. I mean without them what is he? A lot of the characters have pretty interesting or at least decent personalities but he's so bland. It would be like if they gave the virtual girl a completely realistic humanoid body with no special features what so ever and after putting her into it she just acted like a normal happy go lucky girl. Her being a robot is part of what makes her unique! So taking away his tentacles takes away from his character as well IMO especially with his back story being so bland.

But again for the route they took they did a decent job. It's just not really the route I would have picked.

6. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ok so, who else is still watching this anime? As for me, I took a 3 week hiatus from it, glad I did cus, ep 4 was not that great at all, twas just as bad as ep 3 imo. Glad he's fitting in at least, even if it is with a bunch of hentai. :p Ep 4 was better and much better by the haf point, still not that great imo. Ep 6 however was much MUCH better! I loved how they had to learn that *ahem* "With power comes great responsibility." Seeing koro sensei go black again though REALLY caught me off guard. Including what he said next to the guy whose name escapes me at the moment but he's the one from the gov whose oblivious to Bitch sensei's love for him. Wish she'd do something though instead of just being, there, like a trophy. -_- That is one of my few legit gripes about this anime, what they've down t bitch sensei. -_-

7. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    let me see if I can help at least bump this up.

I am still watching it... or at least trying to.... but I've just been a bit busy lately. So I'm not not watching it because I don't like it I've just been preoccupied and while the anime has seemed okay so far it's not good enough to be super high on my priority list.

I should be able to catch up soon though

8. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Holy smokes... episode 8 blew my mind. Extremely action packed and had you guessing at each and every turn. The deception was real and was portrayed flawlessly. It'll really get your blood ah flowing.
    Let me just say Irina really shows her character. It gets even better because things dove into her past. You get a full grasp on what her life was like as a child and what resulted in her becoming an Assassin. During this, she teams up with Reaper and goes to great lengths to help him succeed in the Assassination of Koro. All the students were captured and Koro&Karasuma came to the rescue. Unfortunately for Koro he fell right into Reapers trap and gets caught (Cage make from anti particles). From this point onward it all falls on Karasuma's shoulders to save the day and in total bad ass fashion. While chasing after Reaper, Reaper sets off a chain of massive explosions that catch Irina up in it burying her beneath it's rubble.

Karasuma was going to leave her behind to continue his pursuit of Irina, but was persuaded by Kurahashi due to radio contact. Got to give props to Kurahashi for her words. Once Karasuma saves Irina he goes into stealth mode due to the children saying Reaper would return to the scene of the explosion to see if he finished off Karasuma. Sadly for Reaper he only finds Irina there and she deceives him giving Karasuma an opening to attack. From there on out it's a life or death battle and I actually thought Karasuma died to Reapers hidden .10 caliber finger gun. Thank the lord Koro-sensai was sneaky and saved his hide. And finally to conclude the ending Karasuma gives Irina a red rose he got from defeating Reaper to give to her as a late birthday present. Touching and boldly cool at the same time. Oh and lets not forget the children got there say in scolding Irina. In the end things chug along and comes the end of a great episode.

It's so tough keeping up with my watch list which is like everything from this season.

#148 Vladnyx, Feb 26, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2016
  9. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    I really need to catch back up with this especially since it apparently gets better after the first few rather dull episodes. If what you guys are saying is any idication anyway.

10. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I really need to get back into it too but, other anime have my interests and besides the now nearly airing dub of Durarara!! Ketsu and Pokémon XYZ Dub, I ain't watching any new airing anime, the few eps a day I watch are mostly only when I eat (so 2-3 a day usually) and this anime (Thread's title) of S2 of it just isn't as good as the 1st season after the 1st 2 eps. I hope it'll get better later on but for now, with little time to spare and more pressing anime to watch, it's on hold. Besides, it shouldn't be ending until June or July sometime so I'll get back to it around then at the latest.