Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 17

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sporadic, May 26, 2013.

1. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Yeah Spor wanting to watch that would be definitely something new :D

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    And Digimon is the winner.

3. Nazzikene Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I so hope I'll be awake then...

2. june, 1:00 am for me :p (GMT +2 should equal a 10 h difference?)

So, I should be about 1 h before the movie online?

4. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I so hope I’ll be awake then…

2. june, 1:00 am for me [​IMG] (GMT +2 should equal a 10 h difference?)

So, I should be about 1 h before the movie online?

Where do you live? I used to be GMT+1 but recently things has changed or something so i'm not sure anymore. I am 9 hours ahead of Spor so you should be in a country thats 1 hour ahead of me then.

And as long as you're online when the movie starts it doesnt matter if you're online 1 hour before it starts or 5 min before it starts.

5. Nazzikene Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Nazzikene wrote:
    I so hope I’ll be awake then… 2. june, 1:00 am for me [​IMG] (GMT +2 should equal a 10 h difference?) So, I should be about 1 h before the movie online?
    Where do you live? I used to be GMT+1 but recently things has changed or something so i’m not sure anymore. I am 9 hours ahead of Spor so you should be in a country thats 1 hour ahead of me then. And as long as you’re online when the movie starts it doesnt matter if you’re online 1 hour before it starts or 5 min before it starts.

Estonia...

An hour before would be a lil' better... That way I might have a better chance to see the movie... ^_^

6. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Batosai wrote:

Nazzikene wrote:
    I so hope I’ll be awake then… 2. june, 1:00 am for me [​IMG] (GMT +2 should equal a 10 h difference?) So, I should be about 1 h before the movie online?

Where do you live? I used to be GMT+1 but recently things has changed or something so i’m not sure anymore. I am 9 hours ahead of Spor so you should be in a country thats 1 hour ahead of me then. And as long as you’re online when the movie starts it doesnt matter if you’re online 1 hour before it starts or 5 min before it starts.

Estonia…

An hour before would be a lil’ better… That way I might have a better chance to see the movie… ^_^

I thought it was somewhere that direction. Lithuania is also 1 hour ahead of me. Yeah then it's 1 am for you.

And whatever suits you best.

7. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Batosai wrote:

Nazzikene wrote:

Estonia…

An hour before would be a lil’ better… That way I might have a better chance to see the movie… ^_^

Baltic countries ^^

8. Abyss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So did Digimon win? And when will be watch it?

9. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0

It did and we will watch it saturday on whatever time it is for you. GMT+1 it is midnight.

10. Abyss Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Abyss wrote:

It did and we will watch it saturday on whatever time it is for you. GMT+1 it is midnight.

Its 7:40PM where i live, though i thought we watched it on a specific time & watched while chated about it? o_O

11. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Batosai wrote:

Abyss wrote:

Its 7:40PM where i live, though i thought we watched it on a specific time & watched while chated about it? o_O

We do but since we all live in different timezones its a different time for many people. Thats what i mean with ''whatever time it is for you''. Well either way we will watch it tomorrow (saturday).

12. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    3 PM PST is when we watch the movie everyday. Refer to the second post in this thread on how to figure out when the movie plays in your timezone.

http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/anime-saturdays/forum/topic/anime-saturdays-2/

13. Nazzikene Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I was just wondering...
    The group is called The Midnight Channel... Every weekend you have watched and probably will watch something at 3PM...
    For me it is kinda midnight in GMT +2... The perfect place is Sweeden, Norway, central Europe, central Africa with GMT +1... Then it'll be exactly midnight.

Not that I'm complaining... Just some random blabber that came out of my braing ^_^

14. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    It's Midnight for some of the people who participate. But the name is a reference to Persona 4 and the Mayonaka TV station. The group used to be called Anime Saturdays but we do more stuff now. We also have Fairy Tail Friday's and show The Film Clubs monthly movie.