Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anime Saturdays Voting: Week 17

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sporadic, May 26, 2013.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @sporadic: Hey what's the meaning of this!? Why is HLP movie the 5th nomination? I CLEARLY made it in time not to mention no one nominated that movie AND to top it all off going by the rules Spor that movie is not able to be watched because it comes right after and is the sequel to S2 of HLP and after the movie is S3. For proof here is my nomination. http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/anime-saturdays/forum/topic/nominations-2/page/3/#post-13233

And for further proof! http://myanimelist.net/anime/9790/Sora_no_Otoshimono:_Tokeijikake_no_Angeloid

I call foul play here!

Now don't get me wrong. I love HLP and the movie is what I need to watch next BUT this here isn't right. Foul play Spor! Foul play!

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I did it because I love reading these long written rage posts you make.

3. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    I'm changing my vote from Kiki’s Delivery Service to Digimon.

4. Nazzikene Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Kiki’s Delivery Service

5. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Kiki’s Delivery Service 4
    Digimon 5
    Heavens Lost Property 4
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1

6. Auldor Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My vote is for Kiki’s Delivery Service

7. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    My vote goes to the REAL movie in which I nominated. (Naruto Shippuden and if not then then Bleach, both 1st movies) I will say this, my vote is null & void should Spor keep it to HLP movie because he cheated AND even cheated on his own rules since HLP movie is a sequel to the actual series and movies like that can't be nominated from what the rules say.

Kiki’s Delivery Service 5
    Digimon 5
    Naruto Shippuden or Bleach, both movie 1: 5
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1

You're guilty as charged Spor. Yes that 1 post I was mad. I won't lie. I rarely get mad on the forums, mission accomplished but I'm not mad anymore. :) But I can always nominate them again. :p

I really don't care. I've already seen both of them. The only reason for me nominating them is so we can get to the ones I've yet to see since you set that rule a while back.

8. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    You can't come in and change everything. Spor is the boss here, he will decide what to do.

Kiki’s Delivery Service 5
    Digimon 5
    Heavens Lost Property 4
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1

9. juelz617 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    heavens lost property and wait does that mean that if heavens lost property wins we dont watch it

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    heavens lost property and wait does that mean that if heavens lost property wins we dont watch it

It's a sequel to the anime or something. How are we to understand it if we haven't seen the anime?

11. juelz617 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    julian molina wrote:

It’s a sequel to the anime or something. How are we to understand it if we haven’t seen the anime?

ive seen the show but spor said he was picking the runner up because he didnt wanna see heavens lost property

12. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I don't pick the movies based off what I want to see. That was just my opinion as to why I was voting the way I did.

We don't allow movies which are series recaps or sequels. It accidentally got through because I wasn't paying attention. Shit happens. But when Natsuru throws a hissy fit before even trying to evaluate the situation it makes me go into troll mode. Natsuru, maybe if you would have calmly approached me about it I could have changed the votes since it was still plenty early in the voting.

Voting stands as is. Voting ends tomorrow morning.

Digimon 5
    Heavens Lost Property 5
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1

13. Zak-B Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Digimon 6
    Heavens Lost Property 5
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1

14. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Zak-b good choice!

15. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I don’t pick the movies based off what I want to see. That was just my opinion as to why I was voting the way I did. We don’t allow movies which are series recaps or sequels. It accidentally got through because I wasn’t paying attention. Shit happens. But when Natsuru throws a hissy fit before even trying to evaluate the situation it makes me go into troll mode. Natsuru, maybe if you would have calmly approached me about it I could have changed the votes since it was still plenty early in the voting. Voting stands as is. Voting ends tomorrow morning. 

Don't you dare blame me Spor! You posted after only 6 hrs of me having posted my post which told you CLEARLY and offered PROOF that it was a sequel. You even said you did it just to get at me and either way you were trolling long before I made that post since you decided to ignore my nomination and substitute it with your own which you never nominated one to begin with. I posted that post exactly a few mins over 2 days ago which was on the 27th and this thread was created roughly a day & a half earlier from when I posted my post. (the 26th) You had PLENTY of time to do the right thing and instead you chose to wait till now when it's too late to make things right and blame the very same person who you trolled. I CLEARLY was the last person to nominate a movie but instead just to get at me you decided to purposely ignore my nomination and throw in your own, which is HLP the movie and I'm sure you knew that movie had a series to it and even if you didn't it goes without saying to always check mal to see if it does or not. Do NOT try and pin the blame on me for your own mistakes. Further more there is no me "trying to evaluate the situation" since I already have. There isn't a sitch to evaluate here other than your own mistakes and certainly not mine and if there is it's a poor troll joke which either way is "your own fault" since you knew trolling can make people mad.  Spor, I am about fairness. You weren't fair and now everyone has to pay for your own mistakes.

You can’t come in and change everything. Spor is the boss here, he will decide what to do.

http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/anime-saturdays/forum/topic/anime-saturdays-voting-week-17/page/2/#post-13808

^ Ovyda, why don't you read my post instead of blaming me for Spor's wrong doings. Want proof, read my post then read his.

http://dubtopian-review.eu/groups/anime-saturdays/forum/topic/anime-saturdays-voting-week-17/page/2/#post-13911

Below is his post which I quoted though the link takes you to that same post.

16. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    @Natsuru-san I ain't going read all that crap. I am just saying, Spor is the boss here and you can't change anything unless create your own group, make skype chat, download movies and stream them. +find members to leave this club and join yours lol

17. KarmaDelta Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6kDHdzNXaI

18. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    @Natsuru rage post.

I clearly said I wasn't paying attention and accidentally let HLP in. I did recognize it was a sequel or summary or whatever after the voting was already going on. I don't read through each description every time to check and see if the nominations are dependant on another series to be understood. I trust people read the rules when they enter the club. And like I already said, stuff happens, I'm not gonna catch every movie every time. But the fact still stands that you acted irrational instead of simply PMing me and letting me know I missed your nomination. I don't HAVE to do anything. If I wanted to I could ignore every nomination you make. You act rude in here I'm not going to let you have your way. Like I've already stated numerous times, if you would have rationally approached me about this I would have fixed the problem.

And did you really accuse me of nominating HLP when I didn't even vote for it? The people who know my taste in anime, like Ovyda and Karma, will tell you right now I would never nominate such a movie.

19. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @All: I am sorry for my behavior yesterday. Sorry.

@Natsuru rage post. I clearly said I wasn’t paying attention and accidentally let HLP in. I did recognize it was a sequel or summary or whatever after the voting was already going on. I don’t read through each description every time to check and see if the nominations are dependant on another series to be understood. I trust people read the rules when they enter the club. And like I already said, stuff happens, I’m not gonna catch every movie every time. But the fact still stands that you acted irrational instead of simply PMing me and letting me know I missed your nomination. I don’t HAVE to do anything. If I wanted to I could ignore every nomination you make. You act rude in here I’m not going to let you have your way. Like I’ve already stated numerous times, if you would have rationally approached me about this I would have fixed the problem. And did you really accuse me of nominating HLP when I didn’t even vote for it? The people who know my taste in anime, like Ovyda and Karma, will tell you right now I would never nominate such a movie.

I apologize for the rage post. As for "I clearly said I wasn’t paying attention and accidentally let HLP in." I read that as something else. It was a misunderstanding esp going off that other post of yours that you said you did it on purpose just to get at me.

"And did you really accuse me of nominating HLP when I didn’t even vote for it?"
    No not nominating and if I did then what I meant was, how else could it have gotten there except from you. I checked the nomination thread and saw no mention of HLP movie. So I figured seeing as how it would be hard to miss/mix up my nomination with HLP movie that you did it on purpose and your next post confirmed that. So as I just said going by what I believed I made that post, not even thinking about a PM. I apologize for my behavior. I explained what made me act that way in the PM I just sent you and I am sorry. Not just to you but to everyone. Sorry.

20. Crazy Potato Designer

Ratings:
    +207 / 0 / -0
    I hope voting is still going since it is still the 30th jeez whats going on in DTR Forums while I was gone! lol Oo
    Digimon 7
    Heavens Lost Property 5
    Pokemon 2
    Eden of the East 1