Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anime Saturdays: Voting #25

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sporadic, Aug 6, 2013.

1. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Well since people aren’t interested in something unique and great… I’ll join the “shitty one”. Haven’t seen for a while a shitty one.A Wind Named Amnesia – 3
    Pom Poko – 0
    Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II – The Battle for Doldrey – 3
    Pokemon: The First Movie – 3
    Spirited Away – 0
    You complain about not being able to watch something unique and great, yet you vote for something shitty that's definitely not great and probably not unique either. Where is the logic.A Wind Named Amnesia – 4Pom Poko – 0Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II – The Battle for Doldrey – 4Pokemon: The First Movie – 4Spirited Away – 0

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    @Batosai. The vote ends tomorrow. Should we play rock, paper, scissors to see which one of us is changing their vote :p

3. CrackPenguin Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Berserk: The Golden Age! I've wanted to watch that movie ever since it came out, but I never got around to it.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Votes will end tomorrow when I wake up.

A Wind Named Amnesia – 4
    Pom Poko – 0
    Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II – The Battle for Doldrey – 5
    Pokemon: The First Movie – 4
    Spirited Away – 0

5. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    @Batosai. The vote ends tomorrow. Should we play rock, paper, scissors to see which one of us is changing their vote [​IMG]

Looks like it won't be needed haha

6. BennyDragonheart Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
  7. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Berserk: The Golden Age Arc II is the winner. Not that I didn't want to watch it, Pokemon just would have been a nice change of pace.

8. Marhuto Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    So Berserk's the only movie we're watching tomorrow?

9. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Ovyda wrote:
    Well since people aren’t interested in something unique and great… I’ll join the “shitty one”. Haven’t seen for a while a shitty one.

You complain about not being able to watch something unique and great, yet you vote for something shitty that’s definitely not great and probably not unique either. Where is the logic.

Huh? Stop imagining things. I have said already a few times that there's no point watching a great movie on this club because it's a waste. I have to rewatch it or either just go full screen and miss the chat. Much more fun when there's a shitty one, then you can at least make jokes of it. PomPoko is just a childhood movie for me which is really unique since animals are MC's. I don't mind having to watch it because I don't need to concentrate on the story as I have seen it. While Berserk is just a badass movie which I'll be watching in full screen.

10. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Batosai wrote:

Ovyda wrote:
    Well since people aren’t interested in something unique and great… I’ll join the “shitty one”. Haven’t seen for a while a shitty one.

You complain about not being able to watch something unique and great, yet you vote for something shitty that’s definitely not great and probably not unique either. Where is the logic.

Huh? Stop imagining things. I have said already a few times that there’s no point watching a great movie on this club because it’s a waste. I have to rewatch it or either just go full screen and miss the chat. Much more fun when there’s a shitty one, then you can at least make jokes of it. PomPoko is just a childhood movie for me which is really unique since animals are MC’s. I don’t mind having to watch it because I don’t need to concentrate on the story as I have seen it. While Berserk is just a badass movie which I’ll be watching in full screen.

I could follow Berserk well enough while being drunk and reading the chat. What i meant was that you could have kept your vote on PomPoko rather than voting for a shitty one. It's best to watch something fun and simple. That's why i always vote for Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Conan. I just really wanna see Berserk this time and definitely over a shitty one. Wasn't imagining things, just saying you had a stupid reason.

11. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Batosai wrote:

Ovyda wrote:

Huh? Stop imagining things. I have said already a few times that there’s no point watching a great movie on this club because it’s a waste. I have to rewatch it or either just go full screen and miss the chat. Much more fun when there’s a shitty one, then you can at least make jokes of it. PomPoko is just a childhood movie for me which is really unique since animals are MC’s. I don’t mind having to watch it because I don’t need to concentrate on the story as I have seen it. While Berserk is just a badass movie which I’ll be watching in full screen.

That's your own fault if you can't pay attention to the movie. Some people are incapable of paying attention to the movie and chatting. Just tab open Skype less if you can't do both efficiently. It's not even a problem if you can multitask in the slightest.

12. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    You don't get what I mean. There are movies that deserve full concentration since chat is a distraction and I don't want to watch just to watch.

When I rewatched Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade and Grave of the Fireflies I got totally different opinion than I had during the activity. Even slightest missing part sometimes make a difference later on.

Well good that there are people who can do both, watch movie seriously and have fun on the skype. I am jealous definitely. Because I can just watch and enjoy the skype, but I do miss out some parts this way and this the movie I don't want to miss out things.

13. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Still sounds like a problem that could be solved if you had better multitasking skills XD

14. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    I suggest trying out that multitasking game to train your skills.

15. Marhuto Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I understand what you're saying Ovyda. Sometimes you have a show that you want to devote all your attention to, so that nothing misses you - especially the dialogues, like when I'm watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc. Hence I watch them loud or with earphones in my room.

I also multitask, but if i want all the details, I do the above mentioned.

16. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    I am confident on my multitasking abilities, just there are stuff that deserve my full attention. Nothing else to add, people are different and have different reasons/opinions. If you can't understand what I mean, there's nothing I can do about it.

17. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I understand what you’re saying Ovyda. Sometimes you have a show that you want to devote all your attention to, so that nothing misses you – especially the dialogues, like when I’m watching Avatar: The Last Airbender, etc. Hence I watch them loud or with earphones in my room.

I also multitask, but if i want all the details, I do the above mentioned.

If you're missing things you're not a good multitasker.

I am confident on my multitasking abilities

I have to rewatch it or either just go full screen and miss the chat.

Yeah, that's some multitasking skills you have there :p

18. Marhuto Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Trust me, I'm a pretty good multitasker, like what Ovyda said, some things deserve my full attention.

I watched the movies last week and nothing missed me, but I'm certain if rewatch them, i'll see something new, like facial expressions. This is really important to me.