Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anime Saturday's Movie Suggestions

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sporadic, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    For TMC's Saturday movie block we will no longer be holding weekly nominations and voting. With all the other stuff I'm doing on site it will be hard to keep up with. So instead Bato and I will be coming up with the movies ourselves. This doesn't mean that members still can't suggest something. If you have a suggestion for our next movie feel free to post it here and we'll more than likely bump it to the top of our schedule.

Just remember to check through our club's MAL to find all the stuff we've already watched.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Midnight_Channel

2. Shunikuno Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    I suggest the Tenchi movies :Tenchi the Movie: Tenchi in Love, Tenchi the Movie 2: Daughter of Darkness and Tenchi Forever! The Movie. The first movie is based off of the Universe series and the third movie is a continuation of the first.

Also Urusei Yatsura (Lum) movies. In order they are: Only You, Beautiful Dreamer, Remember My Love, Lum the Forever, The Final Chapter, and Always My Darling.

I forgot about the Persona 3 movies earlier. Although I think they are only sub at the moment

#2 Shunikuno, Mar 21, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2015