Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Anime Question And Answer

Discussion in 'The Asylum' started by shedninja, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Yachi responds with: who are you talking about *awkward whistling noises* before running off.

I ask Schrodinger from Hellsing Ultimate: do you find it fun dying so many times, while not dying?

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Schrodinger from Hellsing Ultimate answers Supernatural-Knight : no dyeing is just boring. and It freaking hurts.

shedninja asks Nagisa Shiota from assassnation classroom :: how is it beaing a teacher?

3. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Nagisa Shiota from assassnation classroom answers shedninja: tought i tell you. i went to uni to be a normal teacher not this nonsense.

noobs aks gobta from slime anime: just how were you able to peacefully sleep 3 days hanging?

4. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    gobta from that time I got reincarnated as a slime asnwers noobs : zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz…. ::shedninja pokes him :: ahh what :: shedninja re aske the question :: I can sleep any were even up side down and it was a good thing because of all that sleep I was able to shadow summon my shadow wolf.

shedninja asks Jonathan "Jonah" Mar from Jormungand : is Koko Hekmatyar as crazy as she seams ?

5. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Jonah answers with: Of course she is, and that crazy world view is exactly why we follow her.

I ask Koko from Jormungand: what's next for your franchise after S2 ended?

6. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    koko from Jormungand answers sk :whats next the world of course.
    shedninja askes Shinku from rozen maiden : are you in love with Jun Sakurad?

7. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    shinku from rozen maiden answers shedninja: know your place peasant. i the great shinku have not time for love as i will be the one to win the alice game.

noobs asks rimuru from slime: why was it that you didnt consume all the crystal in the cave?

8. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    rimuru tempest from that time I got reincarnated as a slime answers noobs : I did not consume all the crystal simply because at the time I could not see I did not have magic site yet so ya but don't worry I will eat them up soon for im a good slime
    thank you for picking an anime that I have watched countless time and know it well. that time I got reincarnated as a slime is a good isakai it maks this so much easer to pretend to be something ya know well it is also kinda fun to make crap up
    shedninja asks Gabriel "Gab" Tenma White from Gabriel DropOut : what kinda games do you like to play and dose that get in the way of your holy duty?? thank you for your time

#28 shedninja, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  9. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Gabriel "Gab" Tenma White from Gabriel DropOut answers shedninja: i like to play with peoples destiny. its so fun to see them fall to despair just when things were going their way.

noobs asks haruyuki from accel world: can you whine more that you have been? i feel like you dont to that often these days. /s

10. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    haruyuki from accel world answers noobs: but I don't wana

shedninja asks misaka from a certaen index series : how dose it feal to have thousend of clones?? also who is that annoing girl with pigtails who keeps on calling ya big sis

11. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    misaka from a certain index/railgun series answers shedninja: its morbid and it should not be allowed for all reasons. that girl is my kouhai and she needs help.

noobs asks biscue from hunterxhunter: what did you do before the kids arrived?

12. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    biscue from hunterxhunter answer noobs : sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repea tsleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat sleep eat repeat that's about it and the kids ruined that plan

shedninja asks revy from black lagoon: what are you doing now a days?

13. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    revy from black lagoon answers shedninja: same as always. taking shady jobs from the underworld and having to baby sit this new guy.

noobs asks kazuma from kunosoba: how are things with your party?

14. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    kazuma from kunosoba answers noobs : same old same old aqua is still a dits the mage can still only use explosion's magic and our knight is still a masssicistos

shedninja askes konoko from high school dxd : how is beaing a cat girl I know your a neko hemia but your a cat girl to me?

15. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    konoko from high school dxd answers shedninja: im not answering. for starters, you got my name wrong.

noobs aks yuuko from xxxholic: how long ago was it you become a dimension witch?

16. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Yuuko answers: It was inevitable that I'd be a dimension witch. So I've been one for long enough to know better than to let you ask a mature woman like myself this sort of question without accepting the consequences of receiving an answer.

I ask Watanuki from xxxHolic: does it still bother you when people chant your name and April 1st together?

17. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    well thats just great. now ill never know. with how yuuko does things.

watanuki from xxxholic answers sk: it doesnt bother me much than it used to as long as himawari enjoys doing it and doumeki is out of sight.

noobs asks renton from eureka 7: so how are you dude? its been a while nobody talked to you.

18. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    renton from eureka 7 answers noobs: it is going well thank you for asking being a copilot is kinda hard tho

shedninja ask Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura : how is it beaing a cardcaptor is a fun job?

19. Noobs I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +631 / 3 / -1
    Sakura Kinomoto from Cardcaptor Sakura answers shedninja: its not fun at all as i am being toyed with by the cards and im losing quality time with yukito.

noobs asks chii from chobits: have you perfected doing household chores now?

20. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    chii from chobits: answer noobs : chii dose good job chii cleans chii cooks chii runs from strangers

shedninja asks Senko-san from The Helpful Fox Senko-san : is it hard beaing a fox god and is that tail as fluffy as it looks