Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Amnesia

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    This story takes place in a fictional town, in a fictional country, in a fictional world. One morning, a young lady awakens to find that she has lost all her memories prior to that morning. Her life, her relationships, her very name—all gone. All that's left is a cell phone with numbers and names she doesn't recognize and Orion, a young boy that only she appears to be able to see. With Orion's guidance, she struggles to make sense of herself, a boyfriend she doesn't know and the thousand and one little things that make up a daily life. But with no memories left, the only alternative is to forge new ones, even if that means leaving old loves behind.

What do you Justdubians think of Amnesia?​

2. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    I thought it was not to bad actually. The characters were all pretty cool. Some obsessive but in a way, very cute. Ukyo and Toma were my two favourites. Everything they did... out of love. Ukyo's ( I guess I'd call it the ' evil side') made the plot more interesting but sort of unexpected.

I thought it was cool that each time she woke up...her life was different each time. It would be scary not knowing anyone or anything if it were to happen to me.

3. youngnozomi Sparkles, Nosebleeds, and D'awwww

Ratings:
    +64 / 0 / -0
    The plot was interesting. However the MC was dull. I guess you could say it's because she has no memories but even her facial expressions hardly ever change.
    I've heard the game is much better and since it was on sale for under $3 I bought the game.
    Also here are some memes from the anime. I'm not the only one with issues with the MC.
    image.jpg image.jpg