Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Accel world VS. Sword Art

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Buildlancer, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    The thing is though I feel like they are implying the mind set of destroying other people for power is wrong. Like the game wasn't made for that but lots of people distorted it into that. So you not liking that idea isn't bad but I feel that is exactly what the anime was going for. Because notice how Haru and his group work they befriend even people of other legions when they can so they aren't crushing people for their own power. They still fight people to gather points but not to the point of destroying them.

2. Ophelia Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    but they still hafto take from other people just to get points

and also do you know how i can become not an "academy student"?

#22 Ophelia, May 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2015
  3. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    But since points are spent during level ups it's obvious new points are created over time most likely from new people joining mostly. Meaning as long as you don't force someone to zero points they can eventually recover and if you avoid that it really is more like a game or competition than a death battle. But of course one of the main sources of conflict in the show is from people getting drunk with power and crushing players for their points. So again you were saying the whole "killing each other for power" thing bothered you but that mindset is precisely why the bad guy are the bad guys.
    But seriously your rank is just an indication that you've gained at least a certain number of posts. So just keep posting in places outside of the asylum and you'll rank up eventually.

4. Ophelia Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    i gess i under stand what you mean in the hole point system thing.

5. Naomi Thomas

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sword Art Online is one of my favorite anime of all time which is filled with engaging elements like fantasy, action, romance, and drama and there are also many anime like Sword Art Online which are more interesting to list a few The Future Diary, Btooom! and the list goes on