Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

A Robot Parent May Be Lying In The I Am Mother Trailer

Discussion in 'Movie and Television News' started by BK-201, May 11, 2019.

1. BK-201 The Black Reaper Moderator

Ratings:
    +124 / 1 / -0
    A Robot Parent May Be Lying In The I Am Mother Trailer
    Kids generally trust their parents are guiding them correctly about the world. But what if yours happens to be a robot raising you as mankind's last hope of repopulating? And then some new evidence comes to light about the truth of your situation? That's the basic premise of I Am Mother, which has its first trailer online.

With shades of Black Mirror, I Am Mother finds Clara Rugaard as one of a new generation of humans raised by a kindly robot called "Mother" (voiced by Rose Byrne) designed to repopulate the Earth after mankind's extinction. But while the young woman is close to the device, her worldview is rocked when a blood-drenched woman (Hilary Swank) arrives, with claims that everything is not what it appears.

The scene is set for a psychological (and technological) battle of wills as perspectives shift and truths change. Grant Sputore directed this one, working from a script by Michael Lloyd Green and while the film has been in limbo for a while, it'll hit Netflix on 7 June.

Source: https://www.empireonline.com/movies/news/robot-parent-may-lying-mother-trailer/