Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

20th Anniversary PlayStation 4 Unveiled

Discussion in 'Video Game News' started by Sir-Maddy, Dec 4, 2014.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Sony unveiled a 20th anniversary special edition PlayStation 4 during the PlayStation Awards 2014 on Wednesday. Only 12,300 individually numbered units will be sold worldwide.

The special edition PS4 will retail for 49,800 yen (about US$416) and Sony Japan will be accepting applications for its lottery system until December 10. Pre-orders will begin in the United States and Canada on December 6, and the system will also be available at the PlayStation Experience this weekend in Las Vegas.

The special edition PS4's grey color is the same as the color of the original PlayStation, which first shipped in Japan on December 3, 1994. The system will come with similarly customized accessories, including a stand, DualShock 4 Wireless Controller, and PlayStation Camera.

[​IMG]

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Well shit I'll patiently wait for pre-orders to be available in Australia, then I'll trade in my PS4 and get this one.
    It's sleek and sexy, I like it.

Anyone going to attempt to buy this?

3. obdriver6 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Ohhhhh I really want this!!!! I'll be attending the Playstation Experience this weekend but since I already have a PS4, I doubt I'll get it :(