Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

New dub of sailor moon?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by peteed1985, Nov 1, 2014.

1. peteed1985 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Ok so they apparently released the first pile of episodes of a redub of the original sailor moon using the voice actors who are doing the crystal dub however because the original dub and the new one are both sailor moon I can't find the new dub online.

Crunchyroll only has subs for sailor moon even though its meant to be one of the sites with it dubbed and Hulu Asutralia can't access and those are the 2 sites meant to be doing the worldwide release. This was meant to be a worldwide release according to the news articles but i'm starting to think Australia isn't part of the world.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    You seem to be confused a bit there, let me help.

1. Viz has restrictions, and never stream outside the US.
    2. Crunchyroll very rarely releases dubbed anime, they will usually do subbed only
    3. I don't know where you found a Hulu Australia, but they don't stream outside US
    4. It is a worldwide release, Crunchyroll is doing it along with Daisuki

You must have been looking in the wrong places.

3. peteed1985 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well if i'm looking in the wrong places where might the right place for the new dubbed episodes be that an Aussie can watch? They only listed cruncyroll, Hulu and Neon Valley and said it was worldwide.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    That was probably for Crystal.

You're probably just gonna have to wait.