Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Apr 5, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    It is the year After Colony 195, and war between the Space Colonies and Earth has begun. To give the colonies an edge, they send 5 young soldiers, trained to perfection, to earth in the most powerful of Mobile Suits-Gundams. With their arrival, the tide of the war changes as they battle against the Earth forces and the Colonies of their origin.

What do you Justdubians think of Mobile Suit Gundam Wing?​

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    This series was amazing!! I loved it!! I even enjoyed the film as well! Definitely one of my favourite anime series. It has a very political storyline, with mechas and ridiculous fight scenes with cool looking characters xD Plus, the dub has Chris Sabat (Vegeta), what could be better? xD

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    This series at the time was fantastic. I loved it then and love it now. Even Endless Waltz was a great film. One of the better Gundam series if you ask me, although it may be mostly due to it being the first one I seen. So ya maybe some unfair nostalgia on my part. The story is a fair one having taken place in a oh so distant future with orbiting space colonies that are unfairly repressed by a terrestrial government. Then you take our 5 rebels who go to Earth to wage war on the Earth Alliance (correct me if i'm wrong with that it's been years since iv'e seen this). Really do have to agree with Veritas. The stories very political and well driven to take good usage of this fact. The characters were what really sold me though. For a long time I rather misunderstood these characters, but now after having matured more I can come to appreciate and value the emotions and interactions the characters all shared. Also who didn't want to see the fight scenes. It was only made better by the great voice acting and music that paired with it. I would say you would be very hard pressed to find a better choice from that time period. Even by today's standards I consider it great.