Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Cosmic Era 73. Though the signing of a peace treaty brought the war between the Naturals and Coordinators to an apparent close, tensions fueled by the continued threat of Blue Cosmos continue to run high. During a conference between PLANT chairman Gilbert Dullindal and Orb representative Cagalli Yula Athha concerning the threat of a new military arms race, an Alliance special forces team attacks the ZAFT base they’re meeting at and makes off with three new Gundam mobile suits.

What do you Justdubians think of Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny?​

2. Cha0sHammer Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So i have thoroughly enjoyed Gundam Seed and Destiny but... episodes 49 and 50 are missing... and everywhere else I've tried to find episode 49 it just plays 48 all over again... anyone know where i can find them???

3. sleipmon Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    ... I really need to get round to watching the rest of this series.