Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Inu X Boku Secret Service

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 18, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    The Shirakiin house's daughter, Shirakiin Ririchiyo, who has a complex about being unable to live independently and unprotected, feels the need to move out and live on her own under the condition of residing in the mansion named "Ayakashi Kan." In this mansion, only those who have cleared a very strict examination could reside in it, and for each resident, they are accompanied with one agent of the Secret Service (S.S.). Although Riricho has rejected the company of the S.S., while residing in the mansion she finds out that the agent dedicated to protecting her is actually the Fox Spirit.

What do you Justdubians think of Inu X Boku Secret Service?​

2. Animeguru716 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I personally loved this anime. I loved their relationship when we got to the middle of the anime and all to the end. I died when we found out the whole truth about him and what he has been doing with the letters and such. I completely love the opening song. I have an app that plays anime music and sometimes just for the heck of it I will play that song. I also loved the different songs at the end with the different characters singing them. Overall I loved this anime and plan to re-watch it but I will stick to watching this one subbed, not dubbed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    I completely agree.

4. Rayden413 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +84 / 0 / -0
    The anime is decent but the manga is still funnier in my opinion. Still. Got some good laughs.