Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

First Love Monster

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Nikaido Kaho is a daughter of a rich family and her whole life everyone's been nice to her. When moving to her new high school dormitory, she almost gets hit by a truck but is saved by a boy. It's love at first sight for Kaho but when asking him his name, he tells her she's weird. Kaho is shocked since it's the first time anyone's ever said mean things to her. Soon enough, she finds out that the boy who saved her lives in the same dormitory and so she bravely confesses her love. The boy says his name is Kanade and agrees to go out with her. Unfortunately, the following day Kaho finds out that her first boyfriend is a 5th grader.​

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I can't believe this shit is getting a dub. I'm watching the anime for 3 reasons only, the voice actors of the three 5th grade kids. The anime so far is terrible, I can't see it getting any better.
    If you remove the Japanese voice actors, my sole reason for watching the show, there is literally nothing left for me in this series.

Well I've said my piece, I wonder what everyone else thinks of this show.

3. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0
    Well now that I watched the first epi in dub this evening... I have to agree with you (a lot of notable VA); but to be associated with such a series... it's almost they just needed to left off some steam for a change instead voicing hard-core serious characters like they are used to; really they just wanted to take a piss take and do something obviously lighthearted and silly... let's see how it plays out... but I agree not expecting much moving forward... which is a shame.

4. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    @SkeLo you may have misunderstood me, I am watching the sub weekly. I have no idea who the dub cast is but my sole reason for watching this series was the Japanese voice actors of the 5th graders that I heard when I checked out the PV.
    In 3 eps the entire cast has done nothing much but creep me the hell out with their problems.
    I may have smirked at their game of tag in ep 1 but apart from that I've not liked a thing about it. Kaho especially I hate, there was a specific line in ep 3 that made me think "heroine of the bloody year right here". I'm sure when you get there you'll know it but I'll place it in a spoiler tag below because I found it that cringe worthy. I kid you not it was something along the lines of
    Kanade: What's the matter?
    Kaho: I just can't eat and walk at the same time. If I focus on holding this I can't walk properly and if I focus on walking my mouth won't move.

5. SkeLo Trophy Hunter Content Manager

Ratings:
    +196 / 0 / -0

Oh I see... sorry bro... well nonetheless I agree with some of your points raised anyway... we'll see how it plays out... but if your already onto ep. 3 of the sub version and your verdict as you have described... doesn't leave much hope...