Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Endride

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, May 14, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Shun Asanaga is a 15-year-old junior high school student with an optimistic and bright personality. One day, he finds a mysterious crystal in the office of his father, who is a scientist and businessman. When Shun touches it, the world becomes distorted, and he is sent into the world of Endra. Emilio, a prince of the kingdom of Endra, is nearing his 16th birthday and despises the reigning king, Delzain. Since Emilio is now at the age when he can inherit the throne, he takes up a weapon and attempts revenge. However, because Emilio is too weak, he is captured by Delzain and put in prison. When Emilio is in grief, the wall of his cell becomes distorted and Shun appears from there with two goals: return to his own world, and complete Emilio's revenge. What future lies ahead for the two boys trying to survive in Endra, yet raised in two different worlds?

What do you Justdubians think of Endride?​

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    First episode how should I put it. From the start I liked the soft atmosphere. Just the sense of Shun having such a relationship with the shopkeeper. It only solidified his general love of crystals. Sadly however, his love of crystals throws him into another world known as Endra. Upon arrival he is greeted by Emilio whose character I strongly prefer thus far. I'd strongly wager he'll be a pivoting factor in progression of the stories plot and a mentor of sorts for Shun. The music isn't bad and pairs well with the fantasy world aspect of the show.

Now a nail that I can't seem to hammer down is the animation sequences of the fights. Don't get me wrong the animation is fine until action sequences arise. When it does whatever background was there goes poof and out the window. Certainly hope this improves over the progression of the series. I must admit I liked the whole idea of the "warped relics" being able to summon forth a weapon unto it's wielder. All in all I'd rate the first episode around a 6-7. Nothing grand yet enjoyable enough to keep me interested to continue watching.​

• Like Like x 1