Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

[C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control Discussion

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Sir-Maddy, Jun 11, 2013.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    Here is the discussion for the Action, Mystery, Super Power, Thriller anime, [C] The Money of Soul and Possibility Control.

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Great characters and i liked the idea of this anime. Somehow i didn’t really like it though. There were fun and good moments but there were some terribly boring moments aswell. It didn’t live up to what i wanted to see. Because of the characters and a few good moments (Mikuni and his sister’s story for example) i ended up giving it a 7/10. I’m glad i watched it though.

3. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    I liked it well enough I suppose. Not the best I seen but I really think the whole deal concept was really unique and cool. Maybe more episodes could have expanded on this further? I thought the show was at it's best when the characters were holding back to prevent severe results in the real world.

Oh yeah I saw the dub and the guy who played the antagonist was also Lawrence in Spice and Wolf. Needless to say he's awesome when talking about money lol. While on this topic I didn't actually disagreed with his choices. There didn't seem to be an alternative.

I give this show a 6. I know that sounds low for you guys but I've been getting strict on my ratings so the reality is that anything I rate above a 5 is worth watching. Now if you excuse me I have a deal in one hour and if I don't win I might forget the location of this site for all time!

4. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    First of all, discussion will last for three more days.

Second, I liked the anime a lot though I kinda got confused a lot about the financial district and the Éntres, but I understood everything after the first three episodes, the dub was great IMO.

The animation style was amazing and the music was epic especially the opening and ending themes, I gave the anime when it was released with dubs a 9/10

5. Yasachii Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The first thing that I thought when I started this anime was... "Man... that guy is kinda creepy lookin." This goes for the first person you see starting a deal and for Masakaki. But of course, I could not stop watching this anime to save my life. I thought that it was extremely interesting.

I thought the concept behind the Financial District was very interesting. It seemed to show the true ugliness behind money, in my opinion. I loved the relationship that formed between Msyu and Kimimiro, but because I enjoyed that, I hated the ending. I was hoping to see a sign of Msyu after Kimimiro reversed the money printer, but... NOTHING.

All in all, besides that, I have no complaints with this anime and would definitely buy and rewatch it. Haha.

6. Wampa Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    The premise for the anime was an interesting enough one for me and i enjoyed watching the anime in general. Sometimes i couldn't tell though if the animations for some of the characters like Masakaki were supposed to look off or if they were supposed to be like that, i assumed they were but they still seemed odd to me. I wish they showed some more battles though like the one between Yoga and that freak he/she i know it was only 11 episodes though so i get why they couldn't fit some of them in. The ending so ok i guess but i'm not really one for rather vague endings like this one so i wish a bit more was explained, like it almost seemed like Yoga was like Masakaki in that no one could see him at the end but idk if its coincidence or not. Overall it was interesting enough and i will probably show it to some other people due to the premise alone.

7. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Those eyes! The wide slanted eyes are so ...different. Overall I enjoyed it, I was able to cruise through episodes pretty easily without losing interest. I will say that it felt weird after ep 6/7 like it was rushed to finish by 11. I would have like to learn more about how they battle and the world in general. (like the guy upstairs we saw in the end) Probably gonna pick up the manga on this (assuming it was based off one).

8. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    That financial guy was a weirdo. He was like a drugged up version of the monopoly guy if monopoly was an anime. Better not give Japan ideas...

9. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah Doom, shut up before they get ideas :p

@Wampa, I'm pretty sure you're right that people couldn't see him anymore. That or that girls memories about him were erased.

10. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    A nice touch at the end was replacing the Yen with the U.S dollar. Not sure if you guys noticed that subtle change. Too bad there was not enough time to showcase America's financial district. I bet that would have been amusing to watch seeing how easy a rich American can grow their wealth. That other...wierdo/monopoly guy (what else sam I suppose to call him) seemed just as crazy.

This show needed more time but at least it managed to do fine despite that.

11. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Yeah i noticed the dollars too. Yoga was looking suprised at that i think.

12. Natsu Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I wonder what would happen if the Yen is replaced by the U.S. Dollar for real? Nah who knows

13. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Japanese will start to talk english as first language, they'll go to the McDonalds more frequently and eventually you'll have a 2nd America.

14. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what to say? Are you waiting for a new comment? Has it become a waste of your time and money for new discussion? Did a cat steal your tongue and sell it to the highest bidder?

Then wait no more and take a loan from the Doomguy Midas Bank! Here at Doomguy Midas we care enough for our customers to offer painful futures instead of death upon bankruptcy. You can even sell your children and unborn children to cover up your losses! We also offer unlimited loans for the small time fee of economic disaster of your home country. Do you need the cash and need it now? Take part of our weekly schedule "deal's tournament". Fight painful battles that are safe to your health but not your wallet and steal your opponents money to grow your wealth. We even include a cute asset summon thingy that can fight your battles for you! (Doomguy Midas is not held liable for damages of the asset due to battles or user...abuse)

Join us today at Doomguy Midas! Just make a wish for money and our creepy Monopoly banker guy would make a visit to your home at the middle of the night. He will give you the pass to the Financial District that you can visit by putting the card in any atm machine. We even include FREE transportation! (Taxi driver reckless driving cannot be held accountable by Doomguy Midas. Tips are appreciated)

So join us today!

15. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Did you ever actually see a cat steal a tongue?

16. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    I'm glad you all enjoyed the anime. :) I knew ya'll would. :) I'd have joined in on the discussion if I hadn't gotten so busy. Anyway, impressive Doom, you did an excellent job at mimicking the below vid and thanks for reminding me to post it now that ya'll have seen the anime. :) I love this vid and I'm sure ya'll will too. :)

[youtube]r2kLfAvR1A4[/youtube]

Note: Please @Me if you post something for me to see. I've been and still am busy so I may forget to check back into here and may miss what you post for me to see. Arigato. :)

17. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Lol @natsuru-san that's a funny coincidence. I never even saw that vid untill now.

18. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @Doom: I actually had a feeling you'd never seen that vid before, which makes it all the more awesome. Great job. (^-^)b

@dtradmin: Just so you know, a friend @'d me a few days ago and I never got the notification and further more, this time I got Doom's mention of me but when I clicked on it, it said there was no mentions. I had to track down Doom's @me in order to see it. (Which is fine since I figured this was where it was at, so got it on the first try) So in other words, sadly, the @ system has some bugs that need to be fixed. I only hope I'm not getting mentions that aren't showing since that'd be a REAL prob. :/

19. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    @natsuru-san I am getting all @'s so there is no way for me to tell what you are referring to. So I can't debug anything. It's possible that he may have spelt your name wrong too or you were browsing over your profile while the @ occurred which would of course remove the notification.

edit: also i looked under your mentions on your profile and doom's mention is clearly listed there (top-right of toolbar dropdown > activity > mentions for full list)

20. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    @DTRAdmin: No he did it right, why would it link to my profile and have that line under my name and why else would I have seen it said Doom mentioned me but anyway, it was a bug alright. I now see it there myself, however I SWEAR when I clicked the mention it took me to it, but all my mentions were gone, nothing there. Not past or present mentions. Also, it "seems" to be working again for the most part but this time, it said I had 2 mentions when there was clearly 3 mentions. I looked at the time frame too so no WAY that shoulda happened. I just hope this bug isn't going to continue or get worse.