Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Akira

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Sporadic, Jul 21, 2013.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The Midnight Channel's 36th Activity. Like always, I make these threads in public so they're easier to see by the entire forum and aren't limited to discussion by only club members.

It's the year 2019, thirty-one years have passed since the start of World War III. A top-secret child with amazing powers of the mind breaks free from custody and accidentally gets a motorcycle gang involved in the project. This incident triggers psychic powers within one of the gang members, Tetsuo, and he is taken by the army to be experimented on. His mind has been altered and is now on the path of war, seeking revenge on the society that once called him weak.

2. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    I think we should carry out punishment in the forums the way they did with the boys in this film! Discipline! DISCIPLINE!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoK8SePaoEw

3. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    @VeritasOdiumParit I like it!