Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Worst Video Game Enemies

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by BaconMan8910, May 18, 2015.

1. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    What enemies are you struggling with? Either currently or at any point.

I'll start with a classic:

[​IMG]

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

This guy. (Rogue Galaxy - Demon Battleship - Final Boss)

After fighting 2 rounds with your party and 7 solos with each character, the last round has Jaster maxed out HP and a massive sword, but you lose the ability to use magic and this THING will still kill you in 3 hits. Hope you didnt waste your potions.

[​IMG]

3. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Oh God. How about the Regenerators (I think that was they're names) in Resident Evil 4 or the Black Knights in Dark Souls? You can only hurt the Regenerators by hitting them in a certain spot and the only way to see them is with the thermal scope and it can only attach to a sniper riffle (if I recall been a while since I played) and you can't move while aiming. The Dark Knights just kick my ass every time I play.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Good ol Castlevani, I can concur with that.

As a kid this used to piss me off beyond belief. Kid Icarus.

[​IMG]

5. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Even worse were the Iron Maiden variants of the regenerators. Lets add spikes, creepy fast crawling speed, and an extra spot you have to hit on their backs!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    I think I might have blocked that from my memory.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The7thSeal Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Let me introduce you to the Pursuer from Dark Souls 2.
    [​IMG]
    This guy is a pain in the ass. He's potentially the second boss you face in the game, and at that stage in the game, he can kill you in a single combo. On top of that, he moves fast and has a good chunk of hp for the early game. Even worse is that he has this one move that if it connects and doesn't kill you, he gets stronger. With a summon you can easily cheese him with the ballistas in the arena, but alone he's a pain in the ass.
    Oh, and it Scholar of the First Sin (pretty much the DS2 complete edition), they saw fit to make this guy a recurring enemy, and he spawns in the powered up form.

8. dedseed1 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +97 / 0 / -0
    This. Bison was the bane of my childhood.

146201-super-street-fighter-ii-turbo-revival-game-boy-advance-screenshot.png

9. Shogun13 Lord of the Dance

Ratings:
    +28 / 0 / -0
    Yeah Pursuer is certainly somebody that you need to have summons for. However, I sort of like him in the fact that when you first fight him he wrecks you, but as you fight him more and more, you feel like you understand his combos so much easier each time. So I agree on the fact that the first fights aren't fair, but I think he empowers the player later on through the game.
    I have a lot of trouble with the ruined sentinels, but that's because they cornered me using their spins far too often and there are three of them so summons can only take you so far. Pilgrim Bellclaire was the mvp in that fight because I was about to be killed by the last one and she saved me with a well timed soul spear.
    Before you ask, no I don't really know too much about Dark Souls 2, I'm having my brother teach me the game as I play. I really think that helps because you sort of know which enemies telegraph and which don't. You know which guys you can lay into until your stamina is almost gone and which you take one shot and then back the hell up. Also getting Estus early never hurts and it almost feels like they should give you that via bosses and not by random chests in the world.

10. KnowMeFrom Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +99 / 0 / -0
    Any enemy from Ghosts n Goblins, I never made it past the first area without dying.

Black Knights are easy and can drop some of the best weapons in the game. I used the Black Knight Sword from the time I fought the first Black Knight in the game all the way through the rest of my first playthrough, so its definitely worth fighting them in my opinion. My advice just keep your shield up when they attack you should be able to back stab them fairly easily.
    Bison was easy in Street Fighter II but in Alpha 3 I could barely even get a move in. I-No from Guilty Gear is even harder.

11. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Radroaches from Fallout 3.

Seriously there's a reason why video game people don't like to add monsters to underwater sections or spiders in video games. Not that I have any problems with the later two...

I modded them out of the game all together.

12. VeritasOdiumParit Cult of Personality

Ratings:
    +144 / 0 / -0
    Mine would have to be these guys:

[​IMG] Not these ones exactly. More like the ones in the 2nd to last world of the game after you jump over the final two, then there are 3 of them in a row before you can finish the level. (Super Mario Bros. NES)

Also Riku (Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories) I still can't be him on the GBA.

[​IMG]

13. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
  14. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    I must say that pretty much any opponent in the older Mortal Kombat games were probably the hardest that I have ever gone against.

And also ACs on Armored Core for the PSP. Since PSP lacks some joysticks and buttons, it was difficult to aim properly at the high speed AC that was attacking. Hopefully the game is easier with use of a real controller.

Robo Ky vs Dizzy on Robo Ky's story mode portion of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core was a pain. I am not the best with those sort of games, but that fight was ridiculous. Excessiveactions whil using Robo Ky would cause him to overheat and take damage, while Dizzy would regenerate health and damage Robo Ky further with good combos.

#14 Core, Nov 3, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  15. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    Evrae from FFX was pretty bad. It resulted in the many deaths of controllers and the yelling of many curse words by my brother and my friends

16. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I've never even heard of that one and I've beaten FFX. Of course, it's been about 5 years or more since I last played it. I remember Seymour being a complete ass though. I hated that guy with a passion.

17. Timekeeper Great Big Jerk

Ratings:
    +125 / 0 / -0
    It was the giant ass dragon lizard thing on the airship. Seymour was a prick though. Especially when I fucked my sphere grid up beyond all recognition

18. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, looked it up. I still don't remember Evrae. lol