Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Video idea (yes it's video game based)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Heizengard, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    Wasn't sure where else to post this. So I was watching a Let's Play of The Wonderful 101 and remembered hearing that there was a Wonder Black (I don't own a Wii U so I've never played it) and decided to see what Wonder Black looked like. I clicked on the Youtube vid of Wonder Blacks transformation and Wonder Black was black and break dancing. I just scoffed at it like any normal person and then took a shower. While I was in the shower the hive that I call my mind started to stir and I thought "hmmm... I don't remember hearing any game journalists getting upset about this..." and I came up with a video idea.

Okay for those who don't know me, I'm not one of those overly sensitive people who would get offended at something like this. The video would be called "The Wonderful 101, that game you love." It's still a working title. The idea is that my video would parody the overly sensitive "game journalists" of sites like Kotaku and Tumblr. I'd complain about a how racist and sexist The Wonderful 101 is (Aside from Wonder Black, Wonder White has a sterotypical Japanese accent and Wonder Pink is ditzy and kind of fan service-y) while never actually talking about the gameplay or anything else. Near the end of the video I will go on about how I've never played the game because I knew how racist and sexist it'd be, mention Dragon's Crown and other stuff like that.

Yes I know this is a sensitive topic, but I have my own views on topics like this that I don't want to go into. Maybe I will in the future and then have everyone possibly hate me for it (well more then they already do xD). Yes, I know the risks of making a parody like this and that's why I asked everyone here. Do you think I should make this video? These types of journalists kind of annoy me to be honest so I want to make fun, but no type of person is more sensitive and angry then youtube commentors.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    Do it!