Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Star Wars: Battlefront Beta

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Vashnik, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So who's going to be jumping in on the beta? As of today (October 7, 2015) the beta is available for pre-loading (at least for Origin clients on the PC) and won't be available for play until October 8, 2015.

The videos of the game look promising, but looks can be deceiving, so I'm wanting to try it first hand and the beta will be a great opportunity. I was impressed by the videos, so right now I'm considering pre-ordering, pending the results of the beta and whether it leaves a lasting favorable opinion. Single player and co-op sounds great and then the multiplayer, keeping the original Battlefront and Battlefront II aspects from previous releases alive (so far). I have Star Wars: Battlefront for the PSP, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. So I hope that this new version will be just as good (or better) and not a flop (and an attempt to sucker people out of money through "DLC" purchases just to complete the actual game).

What are your first impressions (through the videos and screenshots available on the EA/Origin site), what do you expect it to be like (before playing) and what were your impressions after you tried it (after playing)?

2. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Been avoiding watching any of the gameplay videos. I like walking into it fresh. Ill be on the Xbone. GT: Thinrayzr

3. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Alright, so I played a little bit of the survival single player. Not quite as much fun solo as it looked in the video when there were two people playing. But it was still fun. Died only one time and it was on the 6th wave by an AT-ST. They probably should have gone with a tutorial type map in the beta so people could at least get the hang of the basics. It took me till about 4 waves before I figured out how to activate the cards, about 5 waves before realizing how to use the jump pack.

I also played it without setting up my G600 Logitech gaming mouse, to it was a bit difficult to get used to using the keyboard only keys after using the mouse for all other games for so long. If anyone wants to join in on the PC version with me, my Origin ID is Vashnik. (No surprise there).

4. Nimander God of Calamity

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Beta was hilarious fun. I'll be getting this.

Add me on XBone if you need another Xbox friend. (Also mention you are a Justdub gamer, as i have far too many destiny randoms on my friend list)

GT: NimanderRake

5. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    [​IMG]

ALL ABOARD!

Im taking off Tuesday for this release.
    Xbone: Thinrayzr