Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

SAO/Sword Art Online

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by ThatRandomGinger, Jan 27, 2014.

1. ThatRandomGinger Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +40 / 0 / -0
    Here is where you can post about the SAO novels

Story Synopsis:
    Escape was impossible until it was cleared; a game over would mean an actual «death»―.
    Without knowing the «truth» of the mysterious next generation MMO, «Sword Art Online» (SAO), approximately ten thousand users logged in together, opening the curtains to this cruel death battle.
    Participating alone in SAO, protagonist Kirito had promptly accepted the «truth» of this MMO.
    And in the game world, a gigantic floating castle named «Aincrad», he distinguished himself as a solo player.
    Aiming to clear the game by reaching the highest floor, Kirito riskily continued alone.
    Because of a pushy invitation from a female warrior and rapier expert, Asuna, he teamed up with her.
    That encounter brought about an opportunity to call out to the fated Kirito―.

My Synopsis:
    I haven't read it yet will update if I read