Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

NBA Playoffs

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Doomguy, May 2, 2013.

1. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    First round of the playoffs is winding down. The Heat crush the Bucks (no surprise here), Knicks toying with the Celtics (Don't play with fire), Nets can't handle no Rose Bulls, and Hawks and Pacers win home games but not away games for the Eastern Conference. (as of May 2)

Western Conference is actually pretty similar. Spurs crush Lakers (no surprise), Thunder can't put away Rockets, Denver and Golden State are going all out (best series so far imo), and Memphis leads the Clippers by a game (admittedly I'm know nothing of this series mostly due to time zone differences)

So any comments anyone? Care to share your basketball wisdom or gloat over the demise of the Lakers? (I'm not I swear!......well sometimes...)

2. Batosai Manslayer

Ratings:
    +264 / 7 / -0
    Bulls - Nets is actually tied now.. Thats so typical of a team i support. Get a good lead and then give it away :D