Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

My official logo (rebranding)

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by RoRo, Jul 29, 2013.

1. RoRo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, this is my new official logo (created a few days ago) as a part of my rebranding project. I've been thinking up logo designs for myself for a while now, and finally created something I'm proud of:

Thoughts?

2. ItsKatt Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    What does it represent and what is the actual project? o: I think if the audience knows/sees a little more of whats behind the logo it will enhance the meaning of it in viewers eyes, in my personal opinion. As the design in itself..
    I think the design is very simple and clean. I like. If you were to place this on a business card or watermark your work.. I think it very versatile. If its a logo for a professional business..fashion..an artist..a producer..It would work in my eyes. But I am interested as whats behind it, like whats the logo for and what it represents ^^

3. RoRo Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Well the logo itself doesn't "represent" anything per say. It's the letter r, which is the first letter of my name, and for RoRo (my official nickname/alias). The "water drop" like extension of the r is a paint drop which represents art.

I currently use it for watermarking my work on YouTube Banners and other work.

It's not really for a business, but for my Freelance work as a graphic designer.

4. Coral Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    That's really cool actually. Nice work.