Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

MEP Part – Luvin' Summer

Discussion in 'AMVs' started by Druzaik, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Druzaik Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys :D,

Just finished up a MEP part for my MEP studio Vision Studios, dedicated to a belated birthday of my studio's member MissPandaBomb. Finished the part up in about 6 hours, with Sony Vegas and some plugins.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8XmkpY8E9g

Tell me what you think and leave behind a comment if you will :).

Sincerely,
    Druzaik

2. ItsKatt Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I really enjoyed it =D Awesome job! I'm a sucker for stuff like this and the motion is inline with the beat =DD I dont really have anything to nag on really. If I had to mustard up something..Given the title of the video '...Part 5..' I would assume its suppose to be connected with other videos in the future. If not, my only personal opinion would be edit the ending so its not such a hard cut off otherwise. I was a little disappointed that it ended so soon, which is a good thing ^-^
    To fancy the video even more.. I would see about adding coloring effects or something to overlay the video.
    But thats all I can think off ^-^ I really did enjoy it! Can't wait to see more!

3. sayWut Head Market Research Analyst

Ratings:
    +151 / 0 / -0
    A great part indeed ,perfectly edited in all honesty its quite clear you know what you are doing. its very fluent and well synced. Therese a lot going on but its not to much that the user cannot see whats happening such as scenes moving so fast that someone cant even focus on a clip before it transitions into something else :p

Excellent!

4. Vishal09x Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Thats good, nice work.