Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Learn Chinese Online - YOYO Chinese

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by Kaede, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Kaede Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +450 / 0 / -0
    http://www.yoyochinese.com/

Chinese Learning Made Possible
    Easy video lessons made for English speakers
    10 Million+ video views
    800+ video & audio lessons
    Signup in 4 seconds

[​IMG]

Simple & Clear Explanations
    You learn Chinese faster when you understand how it works. Our students love our ability to explain difficult concepts in a clear and easy-to-follow way.
    [​IMG]
    English Speakers' Perspective
    After many years of hands-on experience teaching English-speaking students, we're in tune with how you learn. We teach in a way that makes sense to YOU.
    [​IMG]
    Structured Curriculum
    Don't waste your time looking for content online. Follow our clear roadmap that takes you from Beginner to Conversational fluency.
    [​IMG]
    Convenient Self-Study Program
    Enjoy classroom quality learning with the flexibility of studying at home.

Quality Teaching Matters.
    Meet Your New Chinese Teacher - Yangyang Cheng
    [​IMG]
    Teaching
    Learn Chinese with a former adjunct professor at Pepperdine University, whose private students include Hollywood celebrities and Fortune 500 CEOs
    [​IMG]
    Broadcasting
    Former host of the popular TV show "Hello! Hollywood" and Discovery Channel's "Oh My Buddha"
    [​IMG]
    Popularity
    The most watched Chinese learning channel on Youtube with over 9 million views

I have used this site and it is very useful in layout and explanations. I recommend this if you are looking into the study of Chinese (especially if you have difficulties in learning.)