Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Hypothetical Question: Mona Lisa is not the Masterpiece

Discussion in 'Hall of the Elders' started by Core, Apr 26, 2016.

1. Core Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +488 / 0 / -0
    This is the situation: It has been discovered the Mona Lisa is not Da Vinci's true masterpiece.

His masterpiece has been painted over, using the Mona Lisa as the cover, for reasons unknown. As you may already know, Da Vinci painted the Mona Lisa. This masterpiece is more valuable than the Mona Lisa, but in order for the masterpiece to be viewed in its full glory, one must tear off the Mona Lisa bit by bit.

There is a team at your disposal that can remove/destroy the Mona Lisa so that the glory of the masterpiece may be revealed.

The decision has fallen on your shoulders: Would you destroy the Mona Lisa to reveal the masterpiece, or will you spare it to preserve both works?

2. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    I'd destroy the Mona Lisa, I've never liked that painting and finally it would shut everyone up about who she is and that smile. Maybe it is a great painting but I just don't see that and let's face it the painting has had enough time in the spotlight.

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Um this is a easy one for me, destroy it. We got cameras so I say take a picture of the Mona Lisa. Why wait we already did that...
    So yeah... why do we still need the Mona Lisa when I can google search and pull like a millions images of it? Ya totally thinking we don't need the Mona Lisa. Now bring on Da Vinci's true masterpiece.

4. BaconMan8910 Blue Bomber

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    Am I getting paid for this? Is it the same either way? If so, I say leave it and punch out early.

5. Doomguy I Love Trophies

Ratings:
    +328 / 0 / -0
    Ever wondered why the Mona Lisa is considered a masterpiece in the first place? It's only a simple picture of a woman after all. During this time period there were plenty of amazing works of art that were created. So why the hype over this portrait of the woman?

I know the truth, It's a hoax! The real truth is that it's the face of the matriarch of the Illuminati. The first founder and person responsible for the New World Order. Da Vinci was commissioned to paint this portrait and never reveal who it was supposed to be. It makes so much sense, it's why the Church was so suspicious of the man. They could do nothing and their power was diminishing before the rapidly growing strength of the secret society.

I say burn it and send a signal to our secret overlords that we won't stand for their schemes any longer! Who's with me!?

Oh hold on a moment, someone is at my door...

6. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    The question is, who discovered that the Mona Lisa was not Da Vinci's true masterpiece. If they are a reliable and trustworthy source, I might consider it. But if they made up a hoax just to destroy a painting, no way!!!!