Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Tutorial How To Download Anime From Justdubs.org

Discussion in 'FAQ' started by Sporadic, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    First go to our website http://justdubs.org
    Then go to http://justdubs.org/anime-list and find the anime you want to download
    Next go to the episode you want to download

Once the video player for mp4upload pops up click on the download button. MAKE SURE YOU ARE USING MP4UPLOAD!
    [​IMG]

You will be redirected to mp4upload's website.

Next click here to download the video. MAKE SURE YOUR ADBLOCK IS OFF OR YOU WHITELIST MP4UPLOAD or the download button will not appear.
    [​IMG]

The download will then start.

Enjoy.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    For those who use AdGuard (for Windows at least), you will not have to worry about the download button being removed if you do not whitelist or disable the filter for MP4 Upload.
    [​IMG]
    I use AdGuard myself and have not whitelisted MP4Upload nor did I disable the filter for MP4Upload, so I've been able to confirm that AdGuard does not remove the download button.

Other Ad-blocking software, plug-ins, or add-ons may have differing results.

3. w133prb Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Have you thought about suggesting a downloader to support this method. I use one that easy too use & picks up the link when you copy it to clipboard.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I've heard Jdownloader works well.

5. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    I don't know if it's me or my computer, but I can't download anything. My adblock is off, but when I click on the download button, nothing happens.

6. BlackHeartedRose The Bookworm

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    You also can just right click and save video as. It should still download. I have an ad-on for Firefox. I just play the video and can download the episode.