Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

First Time Anime Convention - Any Tips?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Metamoku, Jun 16, 2024.

1. Metamoku I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey everyone, I’m super excited because this year will be my first time attending Anime Midwest 2024! I can't wait to dive into all the action. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the amazing cosplays, attending panels with voice actors and creators, and shopping for exclusive merch. I've got my eye on some limited-edition collectibles and new manga volumes. I also can't wait to meet fellow fans.

For those who’ve attended before, any tips or must-see recommendations? What should I absolutely not miss? Looking forward to an amazing time and hearing your advice!

2. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
  3. Metamoku I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thank you so much! Is it really worth it on attending anime convention? I hope I meet a lot of people in Anime Midwest 2024. I am also curious about what they are selling there. Here's the link if you wanna know more. https://animemidwest.com/

4. shedninja the sites bug/bug maker Moderator JustDubs Site Admin

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0