Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Concrete Revolutio (Unofficial club activity)

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Natsuru-san, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Natsuru-san Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +21 / 0 / -0
    Soo, to not confuse anyone here, this here is not a club activity (Thus the thread name) but was one of the 5 to be nom'd but didn't win and none the less, if you're watching this anime, feel free to discussion it here. Thoughts on the anime anyone?

Please note: I may not watch this as I'm debating whether to hold out for the dub (hich is very hard for this one for me) so, don't @ me or expect me to partake in this one. lol

2. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    First episode was very confusing.

But more important WTF WAS THAT ED ANIMATION!?! Seriously WTF?!?

3. ShadowLinks Hero of Time

Ratings:
    +57 / 1 / -0
    Well this isn't your average visually mindsplosion anime. We've got some serious though put into a wacky world full of super heros/humans and monsters somewhat similar to Mavel's Civil War arc, on superhumans/supernatural and how they should fit in society. Then lets make it more confusing by showing 2 timelines to contrast the change in thought.

There is something still to this show, I think ill keep watching to see if it can continue to dig its way out of the mess it made.

4. Metazoxan Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Yeah for me it's more a mess. This is another show that had potential but it's dual timeline mess causes it to be a cluster fuck of messages as both the past and future timelines are each trying to tell contrasting messages which are supposed to show the real message and show how right and wrong aren't so clear. But it tries to do all this at once and in such a vague way which isn't good when you're trying to fit so much in at once.

Like in the episode with the giant monsters I was so lost near the end. I get why Pinkey wants to kill the giant monster he has a complex regarding them. But why does everyone else want to go out of their way to fake an accident so that they have just cause to kill it? Why the hell did those idiots shine flashlights at him? Just what the hell is anyone even trying to accomplish at this point?

A lot of the episodes feel like that where things just happen for vague reasons while they try to foreshadow a dozen different things.