Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

And Now I Cant Respect One Of My Favorite Artists Anymore.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by KalebK, May 8, 2013.

1. KalebK Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    As much as it pains me to say this, the lead singer of one of my favorite groups, the christian metal band As I Lay Dying, was arrested in San Diego for soliciting the murder of his estranged wife to an undercover detective playing the role of a hit man.

http://www.metalinjection.net/as-i-lay-dying-frontman-tim-lambesis-arrested-in-murder-plot-against-wife.html

That is the site where I found out. It kind of sucks that one of the people that I looked up to and had respect for as a fellow christian would be caught up in something like this. I got to meet Tim Lambesis twice, once at mayhem fest when I was 17 and just at their last visit to Tampa as well. I would have never thought that someone as kind as him would be involved in this, but as Sinatra would say; "That's life." Anyway I found this interesting to research, and without trying to start a political debate thought I would share it with you guys.

2. DemonEyesJoe Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    welcome to the world