Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Black Butler: Book of Circus

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Laximus, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Laximus Espada | Anime Dealer

Ratings:
    +965 / 0 / -0
    Full of wonder and excitement, the Noah's Arc Circus troupe has captured audiences with their dazzling performances. Yet these fantastic acts don't come without a price. Children have mysteriously gone missing around London, correlating to that of the groups' movements. Unsettled by these kidnappings, Queen Victoria sends in her notorious guard dog, Ciel Phantomhive, and his ever-faithful demon butler, Sebastian Michaelis, on an undercover mission to find these missing children. Trying to balance their new circus acts with their covert investigation under the big top, however, proves to be quite a challenge. With the other performers growing suspicious and the threat of the circus' mysterious benefactor looming overhead, what the two discover will shake Ciel to his very core.

What do you Justdubians think of Black Butler: Book of Circus?​

2. asal Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    i can't wait for the rest of the episodes:D:D:D:D:D

3. asal Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    when are the rest coming in ?

4. Dan Wolfear20 Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    A very depressing story but recommend to watch it, just like the rest of the series but this time right now I'm crying. This story takes place in about the middle of season one so I've watched this after finishing season one and I've got to say, Book of Circus is quite draining on the soul by the end. Just getting close to the circus performers and seeing how they had to grow up with such a horrible start in life is making me want to almost hate my country and completely revaluate my opinion of a point in are past that we don't like to talk or think about.

Overall, seeing what happens in this series is a lot like what happens in another Anime series called (Another), where although you don't what them to or even beg them not to die they still do, as if some overwhelming spirit or force is swaying them too, be it by the hands of the performers, a demon or society in some way, and trust me when I say this, it is so painful on your heart that you will be crying by the end and hoping, just hoping that all the people who died in there world were able to make it to the next one and be together again as the little family that they once were.