Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Zetman: Wasted potential?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Ovyda, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Ovyda The Phantom Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    Anyone else thinks that Zetman could have become a great show if...they didn't rush so much? The beginning was great and looked promising definitely, but soon after it became very dull. All events gave a feeling that I am watching everything in fast-forward mode. The finale was good imo, so basically just the whole story development, the middle part was ruined.

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    The manga for Zetman was brilliant in plot and character development and artistic quality. Had the anime adaption been a 26 episode series it might have accomplished its goal, but the 13 episode format rushed the story. If you truly enjoyed the concept, I suggest picking up the manga.

3. JustAdmin Root

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    I thought it was a half assed attempt at a super-hero anime. And the self righteous dude who was zetman's best friend was so ... false, he just didn't come off as a well thought out character. It was very childish and made me feel I was watching something written by a teenager.

4. FrostyDaGamer Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Although I am deeply in love with this anime I have many dislikes about it, it was way too damn quick so I think it should of been something like 24 episodes. As well as that the plot just felt rather childish, It would of sounded better if it was just called 'ZET' and the character Kouga Amagi had a really childish mentality to the fact that I couldn't go through 10 minutes of an episode without him saying the word "Justice". Honestly if they did a reboot and actually put full effort into it then I would give it a 10/10.