Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Repaired Yu-gi-oh! Vrains Episodes 1-12

Discussion in 'Report Broken Anime' started by KitKat, Nov 5, 2018.

1. KitKat Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    When I try to play episode 12 it will not play the video it has happened with the other episodes as well you need to add more episodes and you need to add better video players cause they suck

2. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    We are trying our best to fix the problem with a better working video player. This site will not be running just only mp4upload as the main player source and will provide multiple video player to accommodate your needs.

#2 Tokyosama, Nov 5, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2018
  3. Vashnik Reagent Lord Network Admin Forum Administrator

Ratings:
    +281 / 0 / -0
    Comments like that are unnecessary. All staff are volunteers and we use resources that are freely available while still providing quality. If you think you can do a better job without being paid for it, feel free to start making your own video hosting service that is better than the others, including MP4Upload.

Do not come in here and dictate what the staff need to do. We provide these listings for free during our free times when we absolutely do not have to. We have no obligation to keep doing this. Just remember that next time you want to make demands on free services.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tokyosama

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    The mp4upload player still works fine on my end but I have gone ahead and add an alternate download link to accommodate your needs on the download page. I have also sent @Laximus many alternate video player.