Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Your story of ghosts and supernatural events

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by plantkingman, Oct 1, 2013.

1. plantkingman Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Since we're into the month of October now and Halloween is this month. Which means telling ghost stories might be fun; however, these stories are to be based on either your own personal encounters with ghosts or know someone such as a family member, friend, classmate,  or co-worker about their experiences.

I'll go first. I mentioned this several times before but I work at Penney Farms Retirement Community and there are two ALF's (assisted living community) called Penmor Place and Beyer House. A dementia ward called Hagen Care, and an actual  nursing home called the Pavilion. I heard this from a co-worker of mine that before being transferred to the ALF's she worked at the Pavilion for years and said that the Pavilion is haunted by the ghost of another workers sister. Call lights would go off in some of the rooms and one of the bathrooms, as well as the water faucets turning themselves on. They that Hagen is haunted but I don't know to much about that or if its really true.