Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Your all star anime zombie killing team.

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga Chat' started by Teknoman X, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Who is on your zombie killing team? Including yourself, name five more members of your group.
    One rule: No one with super powers or godlike abilities. Let's keep this in the realm of somewhat challenging.
    And go!

2. AngeloDaniele Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +169 / 0 / -0
    Okay. So no super powers or godlike abilities. hmm...

Tiramie - amagi brilliant park
    [​IMG]
    Kirihime Natsuno - dog and scissors
    [​IMG]
    Mio Isurugi - MM
    [​IMG]
    Akane Tsutsui - Handa Kun
    [​IMG]
    Shizuo Heiwajima - Durarara
    [​IMG]

Does adrenaline count as super powers. I'm going to say no.

3. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Well here's mine minus the fifth because I honestly can't think of anybody else to add who doesn't have superpowers or god like abilities. In this case Motoko may have to be shifted out for Marlene taking the lead and me needing to look for two more to fill the group.

#1. Motoko Kusanagi - Ghost In The Shell, Reason enhanced strength, speed and coordination topped with being mostly cyborg. Still not immune to a virus due to still possessing her spinal column & brain. Also, extraordinary hacking capabilities & "therm-optic" camouflage to render herself invisible. She also has extensive combat experience, is unusually intelligent, is an accomplished leader, and an expert in the martial arts.

#2. Marlene - Blue Gender, Reason is a Elite Solider who can follow or give directions in a stressful situation while keeping a level head. Pairs well together with Motoko.

#3. Black Jack - Black Jack, Reason will eventually find the cure and if one us us gets injured he can definitely aid us.

#4. Revy - Black Lagoon, Reason she is battle hardened, easily bored, battle hungry, & very competitive. She'll have to obey Motoko's orders as she is superior & Revy would be reluctant to follow, but in the eyes of the enemy she'll more than rise to the occasion. Also very adept in other weapons besides her modified Beretta 92FS's.

4. TheRailgunSpark Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Well besides myself I would have these girls on my team. All of them have some type or form of combat experience that I can find useful in surviving a zombie attack. There also the first ones that came to mind that don't have any special abilities or powers.

Yuri Nakamura - Angel Beats
    Mikasa Ackerman - Attack on Titan
    Revy - Black Lagoon
    Saya Takagi - Highschool of the dead
    Yoko Littner - Gurren Lagann

#4 TheRailgunSpark, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
  5. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    That's a good choice. Anyone with medical knowledge is vital to survival.

6. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Thank you. After thinking more on this question I think I'll add Kagome - Inuyasha. She is a highly skilled archer with the bow & arrow & has extensive knowledge of herbs used in various ailments or treatments of moderate injury. If her sixth sense can detect zombies we could possibly bypass & avoid them altogether. The only down side is I can't picture her getting along with Revy at all which would strain things as a team. Another thought was Kenshin - Rurouni Kenshin. His remarkable swordsmanship should keep him safe & his reverse blade sword should actually hold up better. Since he wouldn't be using the cutting edge.

The only issue I see with Kenshin & Kagome is they have that protect all life ideology. So if we came in contact with not just zombies, but a hostile group I can't see them going for the kill. So maybe in that regard instead of Kenshin I'd go with Hajime Saito from the same series. I really like this question though maybe I'm thinking way to analytical about it. ​

7. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    My team would consist of:
    1. Me- remember: counting yourself as a member. Team leader
    2. Captain Levi, Attack On Titan
    3. Master Chief- Halo Legends
    4. Black Jack- sorry @Vladnyx, I had to steal this one, because I planned to include him anyway.
    5. Deunan Knute- Appleseed ( not the series version )
    6. Golgo 13

8. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    Very well rounded @Teknoman X. Master Chief very creative. Forgot all about that series but I did watch it several years ago. Deunan I can't say I remember much of but Golgo now there is a winner. I can't believe I didn't think of him to add to my team line up. And as far as stealing Black no harm done. Great minds think alike. Levi though... not sure if I can see it. Still if the guy can slay giant nude troll dolls that want to eat you then a few zombies should pose little to no threat. ​

• Like Like x 1
  9. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    @Vladnyx, I chose Deunan because how closely she the skills has in common with Marlene. As far as Kenshin or Saito, I'd go for Kenshin. He may not like it, but he's more of a team player and would care more about the group than Saito would. I just wanted to mention, by the way, one problem with one of your picks: Motoko Kusanagi. Because she is a cyborg, ( never mentioned that you couldn't have them ), she needs maintenance, (which is why I didn't choose any myself), with the zombie apocalypse in full swing and let's say all the factories and services get shut down because of that, then what? Not saying she was a bad choice, it's a great one , but with no available parts and services to keep her going, she would begin to break down.

#9 Teknoman X, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    No problem with that one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. jmriz Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +141 / 0 / -0
    Let's see:

Me
    Mugen and Jin: Samurai Champloo
    Kenshin Himura: Rurouni Kenshin
    Vash the Stampede: Trigun

12. Teknoman X Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +377 / 1 / -0
    Not to say Vash is a bad choice, but doesn't he have super powers?
    And as for Mugen and Jin: do you think those two can get along enough to kill one zombie? lol