Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Young Sheldon

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Vashnik, Aug 22, 2017.

1. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    A spin-off series from Big Bang Theory, centered around Sheldon Cooper... growing up!
    Trailer

Official Trailer's description of Young Sheldon:
    So, who all watches Big Bang Theory and will be watching this as CBS airs it?
    Who all will watch it after it's release to DVD/Blu-Ray?

What are all of your thoughts on the series with the details CBS has released so far?

2. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I'll watch it out of pure curiosity lol

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    Well I'm completely over Big Bang Theory. I went off it a while back but I didn't find it unbearable until the season when Penny cut her hair that short. I made it through a few eps and had enough, I've only watched a handful of eps after that on TV when nothing else was on. So I doubt I'll check this out even slightly once it airs.
    But out of pure curiosity I clicked the trailer, only to receive the trailer wasn't available. Fine then, be that way. I didn't really want to watch it anyway.

4. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    Myself and @Sporadic both finished the BBT and I absolutely LOVED the ending. The last few seasons had me tear up, but this last season was nothing but tear jerker left and right for me.

As for young Sheldon, we are still watching it as it airs and are rather enjoying it. The kid that plays young sheldon is spot on, I dont think they could have picked a better actor for him. The girl that plays his sister Missy is absolutely hilarious and I think I love her the most out of the series. There is also his MeMaw, where you kinda see where how and why Sheldons mother ends up the way she does when she is older, she practically follows her mothers foot steps.

I know I def enjoying BBT and am enjoying young sheldon

5. cloud

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I've seen it a couple of times it's ok tho I prefer big bang theory