Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Feedback You Really Should Go Back To The Old Purple Jd Design

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by thevision, Dec 18, 2018.

1. thevision Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm just saying you'd get a lot more traffic then, and maybe people willing to donate since you don't run ads.

2. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    You posted this in the wrong section. This needs to be posted in the Feedback & Suggestions section. Do not post non-anime requests in the Request Anime section again.

3. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    We get plenty of traffic with the site being what it is, we meet our goal within 48 hours. We don’t use the purple theme anymore because a lot of the fake sites have stolen the old theme when the site went down. Since the original site shut down (the original owner gave the site up). It is currently under the ownership of @Sporadic . We do not plan to go back to the purple theme, the site was recreated from scratch and will remain as it is today.

4. Sporadic Site Dev Moderator Director

Ratings:
    +981 / 0 / -0
    I don't see how bringing back an old theme would get more donations. We reached out initial goal in 2 days and then reached our updated goal in two more. Respect the past, embrace the future.

5. Tokyosama Trophy Collector

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I don't understand the purple JD design you speak of. What do you mean by that? I'm new so I don't understand the history. Was this site change design after the current one right now?

6. Vashnik Guest

『   』
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Before the original was shutdown, Sporadic was a content manager on the site and this was the layout at the time: https://snag.gy/jcYtvw.jpg (had to use the Way Back machine and pull up a snapshot of the site before it turned into a ad-fest "for sale" website).

The way I see it: new owner, new theme. Spor worked his ass off (with some help, I'm sure) to get as many of the original members and staff together to rebuild the site. During this time, people (fake fans) took advantage of the shutdown to create a fake version to steal traffic.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Miss Elegent Serenity Your loveable social admin & RP president Moderator Community Relations Content Manager

Ratings:
    +290 / 0 / -0
    I know this is several months late but if you go to the bottom of the page there should be an box with a down arrow. If you click on the box, should allow you to change themes and we do have a purple one that you can use. The theme is only available for the forum tho, not the full site