Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Yagate Kimi Ni Naru Adds More Cast Members

Discussion in 'Anime News' started by Sir-Maddy, Oct 5, 2018.

1. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    The official website for the Yagate Kimi ni Naru TV anime has announced additional cast members. The anime will be airing on Fridays at 9:30 p.m. via AT-X, followed by Tokyo MX, Sun TV, KBS Kyoto, BS11, TV Aichi, and TVQ Kyushu Housou starting October 5. dAnime Store will also stream online.

Cast
    Suguru Doujima: Shou Nogami
    Akari Hyuuga: Yuka Terasaki
    Koyomi Kanou: Konoimi Kohara
    Riko Hakozaki: Mai Nakahara
    Miyako Kodama: Nanako Mori
    Rei Koito: Mikako Komatsu

The Blu-ray and DVD information has also been revealed. It will contain 13 episodes total with four volumes. First volume, containing first three episodes, will be released on December 21.

2. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    @Supernatural-Knight Mai Nakahara playing another dyke? Count me in. I mean I was already in but this just makes it better.

[​IMG]

3. Supernatural-Knight Asylum Game Master Moderator

Ratings:
    +608 / 4 / -6
    But the real question is, will this yuri be any good or will it be another Citrus @Sir-Maddy? good to see her getting more roles this year, it was rather boring when you weren't going around screaming about her being in everything.
    I'm still not sold.

4. Sir-Maddy Finger Lickin' Good™

Ratings:
    +260 / 0 / -1
    It's quite decent, and no it's not like Citrus in any way.

Me too since it's been another shit year for her but it's just a shame the character doesn't appear much. I still believe she should be in everything. Main role when? It's been 2 years now.