Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Xbox One Group

Discussion in 'SOS Brigade (Clubs)' started by Beedrill, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Beedrill I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    So I'll just get straight to the point, who'd like join an Xbox One group? To be specific my Xbox One group...

So I'll start with the rules (Don't worry they're pretty simple)
    1: Mic is required: It's pretty simple we prefer you have a mic so we can communicate
    2: We'd prefer if you weren't a "squeaker": This doesn't necessarily mean age (to me) What I mean is we'd prefer if you were, or at the very least acted like an adult, regardless of age. We currently have two thirteen year olds and one fourteen year old that play with us, and since they're pretty good guys, we ignore their ages.

Also just to clarify! If you are of the female persuasion, or even a male for that matter, (to be honest this could happen to both) and you're worried you might be flirted with or any thing of that sort, you won't have to worry. Most of the people in my group are married with kids, or they have another significant other. If it does happen though, if you'd just inform me, I will deal with it. If the harassment won't stop I'll take specific measures to ensure that person won't bother you while you play with us. Again though I do stress that most of us are taken and I've never had any problems regarding this type of behavior with the other three girls currently in our group.

Another thing I'd like to stress is that "foul" language is COMPLETELY fine!!! We're all adults (minus the three kids) so feel free to call out the other teams bullshit or just talk some smack with us. I'll warn though some of us do have kids, and seeing that as it may, some may ask you to "tone" it down a notch while they're kids are around. But again most of the time it's cool. Also jokes of all types are fine with us, whether dirty or clean, we don't really care. Also another clarification, we all tend to pick on each other from time to time, this is in good fun of course. No one really means to hurt your feelings, so if they are hurt just let us know, we're all pretty understanding people.

Currently we have 44 people with whom we play games with. (we don't have a "club" thing yet but it'll happen eventually) Oh yeah and clubs on XB1, if you don't know yet, are just little or huge groups of friends or people who share a love for certain games to share and play together.

Here's a quick rundown of some games we play pretty regularly:
    1: Overwatch: To say the least we've got some of every type in this game, whether it's comp or just casual we've basically got you covered.
    2: Rainbow 6: Siege: Again both ranked and casual bases covered.
    3: GTA V Online: We usually role with a private server but on occasion we wreak havoc on the poor souls of Los Santos
    4: Battlefield: 1 and 4: Not many but a few regulars here
    5: Borderlands: 1,2, and presequel: Small but dedicated
    6: Dead Island: 1, and Riptide: We have a few
    7: For Honor: When it comes out most of us will be playing it so... yeah...
    And many MANY more...

Also I want to say, we're not really the best when it comes to these games, we just like to have fun and enjoy our time with our friends. Needless to say don't expect amazing game winning clutches or crazy shit like that. We're a bunch of filthy casuals... and we like it that way.

Also we don't do COD... Just throwing that out there... There may be like... two guys but... that's it...

So if you'd like to join me and my buds just send me a friend request and a message saying you're from here and I'll add you back.

You'll find me at StuffiMcMuffinz, just like that caps and all...
    If you have trouble finding me just send me a message with your XB1 name and I'll add you myself :)

Thank you in advance for considering us.