Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Writers Introduce your self to everyone

Discussion in 'Creative Design' started by RodRule, May 14, 2013.

1. RodRule Duct Tape is the answer to all life's questions.

Ratings:
    +27 / 0 / -0
    Hello everyone this is the place for the Club members to introduce them selves and describe what they write and enjoy writing to the community. Okay I will start us of.

Hey i'm RodRule I have loved creating stories for years but when it comes to writing them down i'm kinda new. I also enjoy writing story lines for manga but I can't draw so that kinda sucks for me. But I have a cousin who is great at drawing and he would probably agree to draw them but i'm lazy and don't want to bother him. And here is some of his work I just felt like sharing. Sorry I don't know how to use spoiler tags.

And please try to keep them short.

2. Joshier Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    (Darn feed is confusing me)

Take 2:

Hey there I am Joshier :p

I enjoy writing, reading, drawing, GFX and many other hobbies. A few examples of my writing is below :p

Currently undergoing re-write
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3113499/1/Elements-of-a-Reaper

Hiatus
    http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3120984/1/Project-J-Currently-no-name-sorry

3. Lince Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -0
    Hello. My name is Lince and I enjoy... thinking per-say more than I do writing, but I do write sometimes. I feel i'm great at building the base of a story and one of my long-shot dreams is to write scripts in the future.

I enjoy romance, but can't write it well. I hate sick and twisted stories but can write them easily. Many of my ideas are based on music I hear, so if you give me a [decent] song I can draw up a story about it. Unfortunately i'm too lazy to start writing anything seriously, but I will write from time to time.

4. Heizengard AKA Cernel Joson

Ratings:
    +133 / 0 / -0
    'Ello everyone. You can call me Aizen. I enjoy writing and re-translating crap XD I WAS working on a re-translation of Higurashi: When They Cry's visual novel, but there was no interest in it. I write parody and fantasy. If anyone would like to read what little I have wrote then look on my facebook page it's in my notes:

my page and I will except friend requests
    https://www.facebook.com/Aizengard?ref=tn_tnmn

The re-translation page if anyone was interested in it
    https://www.facebook.com/HigurashiWhenTheyCryReWritetranslation

5. SoulEater Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hello~!

As a lot of you know, I'm soul, I write crappy poetry and beginnings of books I never manage to finish. I have nothing to show you because I haven't posted things online (yet).

6. Shanarox Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just an average person really... nothing special about me (or at least i haven't discovered anything yet) but simply looking forward to what Fate has in store for me later on within life, so if what you've read sparked some sort of interest for me or maybe a slight chuckle even then feel free to get in contact with me if you'd like; however... I personally don't just add "randoms" and by that I mean that I have to get to know you somewhat well enough for me to accept you as a friend in the same manner like if we've met outside in-person instead (no hard feelings) but that is how I am with socializing amongst others.

Xbox 360/PS3 - Shanarox(both my gamer tag and psn id)

I forgot to mention that my hobbies apart from playing video games are being an Otaku (love anime), collecting/framing things of interest, and enjoy music while doing chores or something else relevant - I dislike those who waste my time and disrespect my right to have an opinion on subjects of matter so if you fit into any of the two categories... leave me be

I enjoy daily exercise and look into the media when there is something on that catches my attention (news, special event, weather, etc.) Not much of a book reader but I can easily pickup a magazine and gaze at it for a couple of minutes (mainly when boredom hits me in head) Like all sorts of cultures/foods/places and much much more but I'll be more than happily to go in-depth (detail) if you so desire to know.

Writing is fun fun fun!