Welcome to Our Community

Register on JustAnimeForum and start chatting about anime with like-minded people!

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Thank you for the years of fun feel free to join the discord here! Please enjoy the forum for the short time it may be up feel free to make an account here or see what forums you dont need to make an account here
    with love,
    shedninja the sites biggest bug

Would You Like To Go Live On Mars?

Discussion in 'Tech Temple' started by Vladnyx, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Why not, Kepler 186F is better much than Mars-n00bs.

Kepler 186F is twin or cousin in earth!

That why, we can't see the future. What do you think, Ask for genius man "Smarts" will help you follow to see future cracked! Enjoy.

@Vladnyx, Kepler 186F is better.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kepler-186f
    https://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/18/science/space/scientists-find-an-earth-twin-or-maybe-a-cousin.html
    https://static01.nyt.com/images/2014/04/18/science/space/18planet/18planet-superJumbo.jpg

2. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    When I set out and made this post it was primarily due to "Mars One" in which they are trying to make the first ever settlement on Mars. From evidence we have from surveillance satellites & telescopes Kepler 186F appears to be the most viable candidate for holding alien life or sustaining are own. The downside is we've yet to find a way to reach it as it's nearly 500 Light years away from us.

A more possible candidate would be say Gliese 581g as it's only around 20 Light years away from us, However, there is still a lot of controversy over this find. The same holds true for Gliese 667Cc which resides in the same solar system as 581g being only a couple light years further away. Now if you wanted my own personal opinion Kepler 22b to me stands to be are best choice. It's larger than Earth, circles closely to a sun similar to that of ours, and assuming it's greenhouse effect is the same as Earth's it should have a very habitual surface temperature. There are still other planets out there but among these I feel they are a much closer to us than Kepler 186F.​

• Like Like x 1
  3. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Well, I like that Gliese 581g, Gliese 667Cc, Kepler 22b, Kepler 186F same twin or cousin from earth.

If possible, NASA future in 2030 or 2040 (NASA Plane Space-strong and speed up) Can we live to be Kepler 22b or Gliese 581g, Gliese 667Cc? I don't know how much time to be their planets?

4. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0
    As it stands with current technology my answer to that is no. Were not even remotely close unless NASA & the Government have highly advanced tech that were not being made aware of. Right now are best shot would be to create a fully operational space hud around say Mars and slowly continue pushing outwards. Food, supplies, ect are all going to be needed to make the journey. Maybe in another 50+ years we'll be able to reach Mars safely and slowly colonize it. As far as say reaching any of the other Planets I'm thinking multiple 100's of years before it's possible. I know I don't see it happening in my lifetime.​

• Like Like x 1
  5. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    Sadly, My feel doesn't like to die lifespan 79 years later. An impossible human won't lifetime. When die then go to heaven.

We can't stay young self and can't stay a lifetime. If they want human to a robot in brain transfer or move. New a body and heart, same eyes by future.

6. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
  7. Vladnyx Everyone is the main character of their own life.

Ratings:
    +609 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
  8. Samet Chan Altair-imperial

Ratings:
    +131 / 1 / -1
    I hope too. Did you miss seen your quote? :kami:

9. TheAuraKnight Trophy Hunter

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Well robotic limbs are already a thing...

10. Shiki I Got A Trophy!

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    no, there is not internet and anime, to work in team not for me